All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

So I'm reading through this thread kind of frustrated by particular opinions then I get to this post. So then I go above and re-read the poorly constructed post and I laughed harder than I've ever laughed reading this board. I'm dying. Tdawg, you kill me
  3. In reality, playing him that way with runners on first and second probably kills the double play possibilities, because all the infielders are in the outfield. Put him down in the order where Valbuena is and move Valbuena out the door, that's a good improvement. Of course that's dependent on finding another moto bat for clean up.
  4. Next 12 Games = Season (4-8)

Dead.
  5. Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

Whatever how he spells his effin name...i have seen four different spellings in this post.
  6. 2017 Silver Linings

Eppler's incredible ability to find arms Parker and Petit were studs Bridwell was very solid Ramirez was pretty great since his call up Hoping Petit comes back and three of these four guys contribute to the bullpen
  7. Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

Klappernick? Who dat?
  8. Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

We have a winner. Owners will not sign controversial players who are not impact players.
  9. Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

Jesus christ it's impossible to read your posts. Get a God damn spell check for fuck's sake.
  10. When you sign an expensive starter you're always one pitch away from having an expensive hole in your rotation. I'd rather get a mid level starter and work the pen. If they have tradeable assets they're better used on a 2B
  11. Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

I am sorry but tgat is a terrible comparison. MCarthism is akin to a witch hunt. People being oersecuted without evidence. There is no doubt what Klappernick did! And the owners have every right not to hire someone that woukd cause negative in controversy the benefit to the franchise. Yes ge is being black ball because his behaviour is bot worth the positives ge brings to the team. That is far different tgthan an people losing their livelihood on mere accusation.
  12. Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

Sorry ettin but that is fake news. I saw the same thing iver a year ago and looked up fir accuracy.
  13. Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

How about an ad during the football game. They are rich enough to afford it
  14. 2017 Silver Linings

- As much as Sept has been a shit show, at least it mattered. I guess. We actually had a playoff spot in sept at one point. - I like Eppler's ability to make a bullpen. - Lot's of encouraging minor league performances this year with aggressive promotions.
  15. Scioscia on protesting during the anthem

I am a firm defender of freedom of speech. However what you do on the job reflects the employer. The employer has every right set policies restricting the behavior and speech of employees while on job. I am curious: for those defending tge pkayers free speech: woukd you support an athlete coming out in uniform with a tatoo of the confederate flag on his arm?
  16. 2017-2018 General NFL Thread

The Rams have a better history and a deeper connection to LA, so I'd go with them. plus, Glen is a chargers fan, so there's that...
  17. 2017 Silver Linings

At least we have Trout. Moving my attention to hoping the Dodgers choke on a fat weiner and my fantasy football team.
  18. Obamacare Horror Stories

Even the Republicans didn't. Granted they didn't want to repeal at all but details...
  19. Trumped

I said this over the weekend, if the worst thing that happens in his four years is a bunch of moronic tweets and speeches, we will have done well.
  20. Today
  21. 2017 Silver Linings

I'm going to say Simmons. I've never seen anything like him. He's a defensive genius.
  22. Aaron Judge???

In fairness to Trout, he doesn't play in a Little League park or in a division full of Little League parks but kudos to Judge. He did what no rookie ever has
  23. Thoroughbred Racing

So, should I give up on Irish War Cry doing something special in the BC?
  24. Camera Pros

If your daughter has a canon...and lenses...that's probably something to consider. lenses end up costing more than the camera...but can go from camera to camera within a system.
  25. If Upton stays, given the need for a frontline starter, Moustakas is not in the cards. Eduardo Nunez would probably be more affordable as someone who could play 2B or 3B. That leaves money for Arrieta, Lynn, or Cobb. I still think they should try to sign Otani. I don't care how many of you think it's unrealistic he'd come here. They need to at least make the effort.
  26. Camera Pros

Thanks for all the info, red. Ive been looking mostly at Facebook in the community for sale areas (I know, caveat emptor). Right now I'm just keeping my eyes open for what's out there. My daughter has a nice canon, one of the multitude of Eos cameras available, and I've enjoyed using it. There are a surprising amount of them for sale on Facebook but they're still higher than I want to pay. There are the occasional Nikons that show up, too. Do t recall seeing many Olympus or Sony cameras yet. I'm not ready to buy but wanted to start getting some info. Appreciate your help.
  27. Obamacare Horror Stories

Did you want the warmed over dogshit the Republicans were trying to pass?
  1. Load more activity