All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Toys R Us Closing

Luckys...blast from thr past. Lioe alpha beta. Sad to hear TRU is closing. I havent stepped in one in 20 years or so, but it was an icon store. And bad news when you see long term stores closing.
  3. Today
  4. The last roster spot

Carter isn't versatile. He only plays 1B sort of. They need someone to play 3B, 2B and 1B.
  5. Trumped

Trump campaign consultant took data about millions of users without their knowledge
  6. Blowtani Shohei Ohtani still ticketed for majors with Angels March 17, 2018 at 3:23 pm | UPDATED: March 17, 2018 at 3:58 pm TEMPE, Ariz. — While Shohei Ohtani has struggled to put up the spring training numbers to match his talent, it seems the Angels are still prepared to give him a shot to show what he can do in the majors. Despite the results he’s gotten as a pitcher and hitter, the Angels are still planning to start Ohtani in the major leagues, according to a source...
  7. Blowtani

You just described the 2018 Angels and Anaheim Stadium. Plus most of the ALW are pitcher's parks.
  8. Blowtani

Bridwell was lucky last year.
  9. Blowtani

With any luck Ohtani gets out of the second giving up 1 ER. He was extremely unlucky with every hit in the inning except for the HRs. He looked like he was shaken from the first HR and then those weakly hit balls just kept finding holes. It had to be frustrating for him, Hopefully he will learn from this moving forward.
  10. Blowtani

Exactly, he looked like Darvish in the World Series, and we all know how bad he is.
  11. It was probably just one of his advisors that wrote that tweet. RIP
  12. Trumped

Tax cuts are fiscally conservative. It’s the spending that’s the problem.
  13. Toys R Us Closing

Used it and the goods were delivered today. Just didn’t want to get stuck with a “K-Mart gift card”.
  14. Countdown to regular season opener

15. Yeah, from what I'm reading. S8 to S9 is some minor improvements. But I can tell you, going from a S7 to a S9+. Huge difference. And considering Tmobile gave me $360 for my S7, it was a real no brainer.
  16. I don't see #1, moving away from a hitter friendly park like Detroit will probably suppress his HR total back down to 25-30 which is right where his career norms are. Valbuena had some rotten luck last year, I feel like he'll bounce back a little. He won't be so good that he'sbeyond replacing, but he'll be good enough to hold off Chris Carter for a few months. I'd love to see Barria get time, because he's going to be a very good major league starter. I don't picture Albert ever retiring early, but that is a bold one for sure. Scioscia loves a good old fashioned closer by committee. Parker would need to be great to hit that mark.
  17. Finally got around to taking photos today. Man, going from the S7 to the S9+ what a difference. The photos of the mountains were taken right around sunrise to about 1 hour after sunrise. But the last pic of my buddy next to our miner camp. That really seemed to pop out to me. All of these pictures were with very overcast clouds. I didn't even use the flash on the picture of my buddy next to the camp. Low light, the camera sees better detail than I do.
  18. After last years playoffs. Who here thought that Edmonton would be one of the trash teams. We just have to take care of business. No excuses. And if we don't, heads better roll.
  19. Trumped

how can anyone not have disdain for the FBI these days?
  20. Trumped

So no, you're not fiscally conservative anymore. That explains the silence. It also explains why you don't care about the deficit anymore, since there was nothing fiscally conservative about the tax cuts. You've brought up McCabe on multiple occasions. But the overall obsession lies with your newfound disdain for the FBI. Gee, I wonder why. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that every other Trumper shares your sentiment.
  21. Toys R Us Closing

I'm sure he can still use the trench coat somewhere else.
  22. Countdown to regular season opener

This one wasn't as good as the original.
  23. Toys R Us Closing

speaking of a warehouse and trying out things, I miss the listen before you buy CD players at:
  24. Rivera has thrown out both B Hamilton and D Gordon in a fews days. That's pretty cool.
  25. noncommittal but they're definitely circling the wagons.
  26. General manager Billy Eppler and manager Mike Scioscia have both been noncommittal about Ohtani’s place on the major league roster...
  1. Load more activity