All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. eligrba

4485-4486

F'n Scioscia.
  3. Lou

2020 Democratic Field

Can you please block out Bourjos and Cozart? Those guys are obscene.
  4. It’s not just us. The Skankees just traded for Cameron Maybin so there’s sh*t splattered league wide.
  5. Lou

Brad Ausmus

Ok. Doc, may I please borrow your spatula?
  6. Taylor

When Ohtani arrives...

Ohtani will be pulled after 1 AB.
  7. Lou

Brad Ausmus

I'm trying to think if I've ever met a Brad that I like. Other than Pitt, naturally. Cool dude.
  8. Ausmusfan

Brad Ausmus

Brad inherited this mess, he needs sometime to fix it. He didn't walk into a winning club.
  9. Tank

Brad Ausmus

someone, anyone, please carve this in stone.
  10. Adam

When Ohtani arrives...

I'm sure Ausmus will fuck it all up somehow.
  11. Second Base

When Ohtani arrives...

I mean.....rate wise, it's the equivalent of adding a Bryce Harper level bat to the lineup, so that's going to be pretty effective. Then there's the fact that Mike Trout leads the majors in walks by a fair amount and that's really because the guy hitting behind him (Andrelton Simmons mostly) just isn't that dangerous of a hitter. So you put a dangerous hitter behind Trout and suddenly walking Trout isn't a carefree decision. And then there's lineup balance to consider. Putting a dangerous lefty behind Trout forces a manager to consider who he uses late in games. Then there's the fact that based on their barrel rate and contact rate, the Angels offense has been pretty unlucky so far. They should be scoring more runs. We can expect that to normalize at any moment unless the hitters take a nose dive. So yes, I believe the Angels offense will improve with Ohtani's presence.
  12. Torridd

Worst Halos decade

I became a fan in '79 so the 90s was pretty brutal but I can imagine those who were fans from the inception. That couldn't be fun.
  13. Adam

Brad Ausmus

Meh the Yankees have depth. We don't. The Angels can only win if Trout, Upton and Ohtani are healthy and hitting
  14. Tank

4485-4486

jenny, jenny, who can i turn to?
  15. Tank

I miss Sosh so much it hurts

sosh never struck me as a guy who spilled very much of his food.
  16. itsKnoppUitsme

Worst Halos decade

I have been around since the 60s also. Though there was always periods of futility and disappointment. To have arguably the best baseball player To have played this game and just continually trotting out teams I would have to say this decade has been the most disappointing!
  17. jesus christ on a cracker...I shudder to think what video he edited out if that's what he left in we can only hope eating carolina reapers makes one sterile
  18. Griffey's Corner

4485-4486

Regular Season & Postseason. Let's keep the symmetry going & get a win!!!!
  19. Geoff

2020 Democratic Field

It's a family website, so I blocked some stuff out.
  20. Glen

Brad Ausmus

You could say the same about the Yankees, and yet they're beating us like a soapy dick.
  21. RBM

When Ohtani arrives...

At Bats for Ohtani + Fewer At Bats for Pujols/Bour = Better Offense
  22. Angel Oracle

Brad Ausmus

The sooner that Canning and Suarez get up here, and Skaggs and Heaney for a change stay healthy, maybe then we can actually get decent starting pitching??????
  23. Lou

When Ohtani arrives...

in before "can we get any worse?"
  24. Chuckster70

Brad Ausmus Named Angels Skip

True. Ausmus had a ton of talent in his tenure in Detroit and didn't win a Championship, only made the playoffs once. This bodes well for the Halos going forward.
  25. Dick Enberg

I miss Sosh so much it hurts

Must have been before the pre game meal. usually he has to put on a pullover or windbreaker to cover the pasta stains.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

block_newsletter_signup