Adam

Cops are great

1,736 posts in this topic

Ten Ocho, before the side heckler spins something out of nothing, let me be over the top clear.

There really us no job harder than being a cop.  I cant think of a person in our society that I respect more than a really good cop.

I have plenty of very close friends with between 15 and 30 years in law enforcement and one common acknowledgment from them is THEY can't rely on their own training to get it right.

They also tell me there is a fair amount of newer training that is entirely different from what they used to see that focuses on 1st, 4th, and 5th amendments.

Great cops are heroes and saints.

Bad cops (just like bad teachers, bad financial advisors, etc) are not and we do have to deal with it.

Edited by Dtwncbad

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

This is an extremely lazy and empty stance. . .

2 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

I didn't go high and mighty.  Not even a little.

You are such a twat.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

You are such a twat.

Such irony.  You have almost zero contribution to any thread other than to heckle, you are always the "high and mighty" critic, and yet you can't see what a "twat" that makes you.

I have yet to see you have the guts to stand up and discuss any complicated subject yourself rather than stand on the sideline and heckler as a sniper.

The pattern is beyond obvious.  So I am pretty comfortable at this point saying you are a coward.

I get it Blarg. You don't like me.  Smells like insecurity.

Insecure, sniper, heckler, coward.

Edited by Dtwncbad

3 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Such irony.  You have almost zero contribution to any thread other than to heckle, you are always the "high and mighty" critic, and yet you can't see what a "twat" that makes you.

I have yet to see you have the guts to stand up and discuss any complicated subject yourself rather than stand on the sideline and heckler as a sniper.

The pattern is beyond obvious.  So I am pretty comfortable at this point saying you are a coward.

I get it Blarg. You don't like me.  Smells like insecurity.

Insecure, sniper, heckler, coward.

I've tried discussing topics with you but you're a twat so I gave up. 

You played the expert on everything Calhoun and got your ass handed to you six different ways by three different people that actually had the correct stats to back themselves up and yet still staunchly demanded others to buy your bullshit. 

Here you started off demanding respect for a weak ass made up opinion. Based on nothing more than, we have to respect your stance because actual credibility isnt necessary. Even when told the person you are berating is the subject itself, in the flesh with over a decade of service. 

But keep playing it like your winning. 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

I've tried discussing topics with you but you're a twat so I gave up. 

You played the expert on everything Calhoun and got your ass handed to you six different ways by three different people that actually had the correct stats to back themselves up and yet still staunchly demanded others to buy your bullshit. 

Here you started off demanding respect for a weak ass made up opinion. Based on nothing more than, we have to respect your stance because actual credibility isnt necessary. Even when told the person you are berating is the subject itself, in the flesh with over a decade of service. 

But keep playing it like your winning. 

None of that happened.  You are a Facking moron. Hey not saying that's not what your moron brain heard, just saying it is almost sad how Facking needy you are to process things this way.  You are really useless on this board.