nate

Florida's Finest

547 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

They made like 12 Iron Eagle movies. Only 1 of these. 

Shows what you know.

225px-Tank_-_Film_Poster.jpg

some stories only need one episode to tell the complete story, and in a thoroughly engaging and electrifying way...

gone with the wind, spartacus, the king and i, and tank.

fly that on your flag pole, buddy!

5 hours ago, Lou said:

as soon as Clinton is done banging her.

HAHA!!! 

see what I did there? I turned it into a slam on Bill. 

#fresh 

You went out of your comfort zone. That story begs for a public school comment 

A Pasco County man became enraged for some reason when he found out his dad helped deliver him at birth. He is in jail after hitting his father with a pizza, authorities said. 

Robert Houston, 33, was arrested for domestic battery and booked into the county jail on Thursday, according to a news release. 

The Pasco County Sheriff's Office said deputies were called to a home in Holiday and found a slice of pizza on a chair and cheese and sauce all over the area. 

https://www.wfla.com/news/pasco-county/pasco-man-hits-dad-with-pizza-after-finding-out-his-father-helped-deliver-him-at-birth-deputies-say/1686996559

12 minutes ago, red321 said:

A Pasco County man became enraged for some reason when he found out his dad helped deliver him at birth. He is in jail after hitting his father with a pizza, authorities said. 

Robert Houston, 33, was arrested for domestic battery and booked into the county jail on Thursday, according to a news release. 

The Pasco County Sheriff's Office said deputies were called to a home in Holiday and found a slice of pizza on a chair and cheese and sauce all over the area. 

https://www.wfla.com/news/pasco-county/pasco-man-hits-dad-with-pizza-after-finding-out-his-father-helped-deliver-him-at-birth-deputies-say/1686996559

Well that clears up this incident.

tenor.gif?itemid=8303484

"F you, Dad!" 

BTW my father was present and a reluctant participant in my birth long before it was considered acceptable in a hospital. It was 3:00 am and the doctor on call wasn't notified my mother  had arrived and was in labor so he arrived five minutes late for the delivery. Just in time to seat my father in a chair before he passed out.