nate

Florida's Finest

518 posts in this topic

Freedom Ryder Zobrist is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 7, authorities say.

Waffle House customer danced naked in parking lot after being asked to leave restaurant: report

A woman was arrested outside a Waffle House restaurant in Florida after allegedly taking off her clothes and dancing naked in the parking lot and exposing herself to employees.

Authorities said Freedom Ryder Zobrist arrived at the Pensacola restaurant Monday morning and was asked by a manager to leave due to unruly behavior. She returned later and allegedly threatened to shoot the manager and everyone inside the restaurant, Pensacola's WEAR-TV reported.

Zobrist then walked outside and "pulled down her pants" and started dancing around the parking lot," according to the arrest report obtained by the station.

The manager told police she tried grabbing his genitals and then licked both sides of his face. One witness said Zobrist was naked in front of his vehicle, according to the report.

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Florida Teacher Accused Of Smearing Feces In Park Before Child’s Birthday Party

A substitute teacher in Florida was so angry with a principal that she smeared human feces around a Sarasota park pavilion that the principal had rented for her child’s birthday party, law officers said.

just like any other normal, rational human would do.

On 1/28/2019 at 2:41 PM, red321 said:

Holy shit...Newcastle must be British for Florida

And just because...some additional "context"

Good to see that the British are far more sophisticated at resolving disputes than we are.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I don't doubt this. An inmate at work taught me how to properly card a door, a skill that I later used to open a jammed office door lock until maintenance arrived.

The CIA should start recruiting at prisons.