HaloRed16

No Participation

259 posts in this topic

Nothing gets discussed, so I'm done.

It doesn't matter, this post will just get deleted for the site to hide it's image for new participants anyway.

Plenty of discussion takes place, HaloRed16. You just don't like that it doesn't follow your line of thinking.

people with differing lines of thinking are quite often belittled on this site and you know that.

especially by lou, how is that guy even a moderator?  he's the epitome of everything not to do as a poster and especially a moderator, what a joke.

people with differing lines of thinking are quite often belittled on this site and you know that.

especially by lou, how is that guy even a moderator?  he's the epitome of everything not to do as a poster and especially a moderator, what a joke.

LOL, good grief what a crybaby.  Oh and to the OP...................

don't forget your ball.

LOL, good grief what a crybaby.  Oh and to the OP...................

don't forget your ball.

lou's protective boyfriend to the rescue.

u cant make a comment about lou without this guy jumping in, my god lol

especially by lou, how is that guy even a moderator? he's the epitome of everything not to do as a poster and especially a moderator, what a joke.

Lou is the most harmless guy on here. If he makes you feel stupid it's because he pointed out you said something stupid.

especially by lou, how is that guy even a moderator? he's the epitome of everything not to do as a poster and especially a moderator, what a joke.

Thx for your sympathy, JarsOfClay. But actually it's Chuck Richter, the breeder himself of this group that's the friggen joke!!

Edited by HaloRed16

Lou is the most harmless guy on here. If he makes you feel stupid it's because he pointed out you said something stupid.

lol @ making me feel stupid.  he's good at making himself look that way.  i personally dont like his constant derogatory remarks toward several people on this board and his holier than thou attitude just because he's a moderator.

Isn't this what social networking sites are for? Blog maybe? Imagine: a place to say WHATEVER you want, WHENEVER you want.

I love the "delete my account" threat, by the way. That one always makes me laugh.

when I see this poster... of such a beautiful spirit... so degraded.... and I think of the number of years that he's going to have to carry in his memory... the savagery of this idiotic moment of yours... I just go BERSERK!