Ray McKigney

The OFFICIAL "RAIDERS ARE THE BEST NFL TEAM" Thread

252 posts in this topic

I just jumped on the Raiders before last season. I was never into American Football at all until then and decided to choose a team.

I chose Raiders because they have a massively passionate supporter base that stick with them through thick and (for the last 10 years) thin. It helps that my team here in Aus has similar colours and fans. 

I certainly couldn't be called a bandwagoner or glory hunter!

One thing on my bucket list now it to attend a Raiders home game in the black hole and get dressed up.

I now love the game and watched every Raiders game last season (I'm a glutton for punishment I guess) and plenty of other games from previous years. I went to the pub to watch the super bowl (drinking Bud and eating wings at 9am on a Monday was different!).

RAIDER NATION!!!

I just jumped on the Raiders before last season. I was never into American Football at all until then and decided to choose a team.

I chose Raiders because they have a massively passionate supporter base that stick with them through thick and (for the last 10 years) thin. It helps that my team here in Aus has similar colours and fans. 

I certainly couldn't be called a bandwagoner or glory hunter!

One thing on my bucket list now it to attend a Raiders home game in the black hole and get dressed up.

I now love the game and watched every Raiders game last season (I'm a glutton for punishment I guess) and plenty of other games from previous years. I went to the pub to watch the super bowl (drinking Bud and eating wings at 9am on a Monday was different!).

RAIDER NATION!!!

RAIDERS 4 LIFE!!!!!

Im an Arizona Cardinals fan.

But I've attended a few raider games in Oakland. 1 was a Monday Night game vs KC. The tailgating is fun. They have fans who know how to party. Just an awesome experience. Their stadium sucks but you get over it

Can someone tell me why the Raiders will win more than 5 games this year?  I just think they along with the Chiefs are going to be awful.  I hope I am wrong, but I see Denver running away with the AFC West.

Can someone tell me why the Raiders will win more than 5 games this year?  I just think they along with the Chiefs are going to be awful.  I hope I am wrong, but I see Denver running away with the AFC West.

Because the SILVER AND BLACK ATTACK are Super Bowl bound!!!!!

THE SILVER AND BLACK ATTACK triumphed over the crappy Cowboys. They are easily the best team in football.

Might as well hand them the Vince Lombardi Trophy now.

What is incredible to me is people betting preseason games. You have no idea who is going to play or for how long, and half the guys you see (especially early on) will be driving a delivery truck somewhere before the season starts.

Might as well hand them the Vince Lombardi Trophy now.

What is incredible to me is people betting preseason games. You have no idea who is going to play or for how long, and half the guys you see (especially early on) will be driving a delivery truck somewhere before the season starts.

Finally somebody else that recognizes that THE SILVER AND BLACK ATTACK are an unstoppable force that will reign supreme.