Ray McKigney

The OFFICIAL "RAIDERS ARE THE BEST NFL TEAM" Thread

255 posts in this topic

Yeah, dude pulled a Carl Pavano.

Still blows my mind that one game in a great offense translates to a lot of teams drooling over the guy and ready to hand out picks and a lot of money.

On the way home from the watch party for the Florida-LSU game today, I was passed by a white Hyundai Elantra with a Raiders shield in the back window. Somebody had scrawled "SUCK" in the dust underneath it.

Whoever did that obviously hasn't felt the power that is THE SILVER AND BLACK ATTACK!

Defense isn't too bad. But for the love of God Pryor needs to learn to throw the ball away. There should have been three other sacks where they chased him out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage, but the refs marked the ball at the line.

Was watching with Raiders buddies and this drove them nuts.

Giving up 7 passing TD's in LESS than 3 quarters of play is pretty impressive by the Raiders D

The same defense that shut the Chargers down.

Football is a funny game.

The same defense that shut the Chargers down.

Football is a funny game.

Yep. The Raiders totalled 560 yards and held the ball 15 more minutes than the Eagles, yet still got blown out.

Edited by fan_since79

Yeah, this one is a tough pill to swallow. Never been a Schaub fan. He always throws an interception at the end of tight games. He was horrible last season. Not sure how I feel about him joining the SILVER AND BLACK ATTACK.

there are few things in life as dumb as swinging at the face of a guy wearing a football helmet.

that being said, #24 for dallas pulled a dick move and needed to hear about it.