Ray McKigney

The OFFICIAL "RAIDERS ARE THE BEST NFL TEAM" Thread

252 posts in this topic

The safety is like, "uhhhh......timeout?"

Charlie Weis is available

I just love how they have one CB and a safety in the middle of the field then another safety standing in the endzone on the other side along with a cb.  Then there is a LB that is no doubt assigned to the RB if he runs a route, because there aren't any TEs to cover lol.

I know it's early in preseason, but based off their complete and utter domination of the Rams, I can predict with absolute confidence that THE SILVER AND BLACK ATTACK will once again reign supreme as Super Bowl Champions at the end of the upcoming season!!!!!

Tramon Williams and JAmes Jones have both compared Carr to Rodgers in terms of skillset. I actually thought the same from watching his play last year and some of the stuff he was doing. He wont' be Rodgers but he's definitely looking like a good one for the Raiders

McKenzie has been doing a greatj ob the past 2 years with his drafts.

Yeah, man. The last two years drafts have been awesome for the Raiders. I was pleasantly surprised when they drafted Carr. Thought he was a good prospect, but I never thought he would be even as good as he is now. I hope he continues to develop over the years.