m0nkey

Ongoing NBA Thread

525 posts in this topic

he's a good player, but he talks way too much s*** and his antics are over the top and irritating.

like last night, when he went on a minute long shouting tirade after making a bucket in the 4th quarter like they just won the finals or something.  It's like, dude you're playing a team that won 20 games less than yours, at home.  You should be winning.

The whole team celebrates often after they make a basket against a team that barely made the playoffs. They also get away with a ton of reaches and moving screens. I like Curry as he is fun to watch, but I laughed when Asik purposely trucked him.

Edited by HeavenlyHalos

I can't disagree with a lot of this.

My main complaints are Curry celebrates too much/tries to get on sports center all the time.

Speights is the guy who annoys me the most. 6'10 and his best defensive move is falling down.

There could be 4-5 sweeps in the first round...the Spurs and Clips might go 7, though.

Edited by DW711

Are we going into the 4th week of first round games? Ridiculous how long the nba playoffs are.

Huh? the playoffs started on 4/18, it's been 9 days. 3 series are already over, 1 more is going to be over today

Edited by tennischmp

I think I've watched a total 15 min of the playoffs

Cavs don't loom great at all.

Warriors look good. Can't count out the spurs either

Lol, "I've watched a total of 15 minutes" followed by an analysis of multiple teams.

Lol, "I've watched a total of 15 minutes" followed by an analysis of multiple teams.

I've watch a few minutes of the Cavs bc I wanted the celtics to win.

Warriors bc chef curry is awesome. I just commented on the spurs well bc you can't count them out.

Other than that I have zero interest

Bulls over Cavs btw

Huh? the playoffs started on 4/18, it's been 9 days. 3 series are already over, 1 more is going to be over today

The Clippers I believe had 2 or 3 days in between game 1 and 2. That's no travel.

I've watch a few minutes of the Cavs bc I wanted the celtics to win.

Warriors bc chef curry is awesome. I just commented on the spurs well bc you can't count them out.

Other than that I have zero interest

Bulls over Cavs btw

I'd love for for that to happen and will give the Bucks their due.. They have a bunch of small forwards on their game and just harass you all game.

With that said..Rose and Butler shot around 10-40 last game. Rose is so stupid..he keeps shooting 3's (0 for 7).