Angels_Make_Me_Drink

Random Thoughts Thread

2,579 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, calscuf said:

When I drank that I was “shitting” with the water pressure of a fire hose for about 30 minutes.

calcium citrate has the same effect. had to use that before my gastric surgery.

15 hours ago, calscuf said:

When I drank that I was “shitting” with the water pressure of a fire hose for about 30 minutes.

Barium is just a contrast for imaging it's not designed to act as a laxative. You're probably thinking of what is prescribed for a colonoscopy. And yes, that stuff cleans like an intestinal tornado. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Barium is just a contrast for imaging it's not designed to act as a laxative. You're probably thinking of what is prescribed for a colonoscopy. And yes, that stuff cleans like an intestinal tornado. 

No, I drank three large classes of the stuff for a contract CT.  15 minutes later I was exploding from my rectum.

pit bulls and parolees, some fish tank show, ice road truckers, big shrimpin, ancient aliens, pawn stars, ax men, alaskan bush people, duck dynasty

the white trash market for television must be huge

What is being done for the hispanic market?  I havent been in the know since the days of operation repo

This isn’t a random thought but it’s definitely not worthy of its own thread.  I flew to London yesterday and I used miles to get business class.  There was a couple in the pair of seats behind my little cubby hole bed seat.  I heard the guy speak a bunch of times and thought that guy sounds like Casey Affleck.  Random but I often hear people I think sounds like other people.  Well we get off the plane this morning and are in line at immigration and it’s actually him. And his girlfriend who is also famous I learned later.  They looked like regular people, he was kind of short.  There were 3 Mexicans in line (not Lou, actual Mexicans) next to us and he randomly started a conversation in mediocre Spanish with them.  I thought that was kind of cool.  Anyways that’s my celebrity sighting brag for the day.  I didn’t say anything to them because I didn’t wanna bug.

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

And yet he started a conversation with people he didn't know, in a foreign language, instead of addressing you. 

81tzAeMRfkL._SL1500_.jpg

Maybe the mexican was Enrique Iglesias or Albert Pujols

So The Simpsons was renewed for 2 more seasons. Which is great because it's two more years of guaranteed work for me and all of us (in animation, most artist contracts only last about 8-9 months and then you're looking for work again.) And so anyways, I read on a fan forum for the show called No Homers periodically just to see if they ever comment on our animation (and they compliment it sometimes which is nice), and I was just thinking how hilarious it is that these "fans" shit on the quality of the show, week after week, begging for it to be cancelled. And yet they tune in and watch it live every week just so they can shit on it more lol. And when news of the show renewal came out, they are pissed!! Like f**k you guys man haha!

It's just funny because they can literally just not watch and maybe they'd get their wish and the show they hate so much will be cancelled because of low viewership (it's one of the top rated shows still). But then they'd have nothing to bitch about anymore.

But then as I think this, I remember I bitch on sports forums about players and whatnot lmao. So I can't say shit

an interesting situation that worked in his favor.

what about making things right with the couple who paid his bill? it bothers me that their generosity seems to be so blatantly overlooked here.

So this was weird. Went to the Broken Yoke for lunch. We sat at the bar so we didn't have to wait for a seat.

Wife ordered enchiladas and I ordered an Acai bowl. There was a guy at the end of the bar having breakfast, just glanced over to see what he ordered but didn't make eye contact, he was in his 30's. Never said word one to him and didn't even notice him leave. 

The waitress comes up and clears our plates and says the angel at the end of the bar paid our bill. No reason why, he just did it and left without saying a word. 

Should have ordered a mimosa or two.