Angels_Make_Me_Drink

Random Thoughts Thread

2,595 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Blarg said:

So this was weird. Went to the Broken Yoke for lunch. We sat at the bar so we didn't have to wait for a seat.

Wife ordered enchiladas and I ordered an Acai bowl. There was a guy at the end of the bar having breakfast, just glanced over to see what he ordered but didn't make eye contact, he was in his 30's. Never said word one to him and didn't even notice him leave. 

The waitress comes up and clears our plates and says the angel at the end of the bar paid our bill. No reason why, he just did it and left without saying a word. 

Should have ordered a mimosa or two. 

You're welcome.

Weird. I ate at the broken yolk in Bakersfield this morning and NO ONE offered to pay for my breakfast.

btw, that’s a quality place to eat. We have one in Glendale and I’ll be going back.

EDIT: we have Eggslut. I have no idea if their food is good. Any help from anyone here?

On 2/18/2019 at 3:24 PM, Tank said:

Weird. I ate at the broken yolk in Bakersfield this morning and NO ONE offered to pay for my breakfast.

btw, that’s a quality place to eat. We have one in Glendale and I’ll be going back.

EDIT: we have Eggslut. I have no idea if their food is good. Any help from anyone here?

More of a hipster and young people place.  Definitely on the expensive side for what you get

2 hours ago, notherhalo said:

its interesting to me that most countries have OTC meds for common ailments that are typically not available in other countries outside their region. 

you could say that about every product

On 2/27/2019 at 12:35 AM, notherhalo said:

its interesting to me that most countries have OTC meds for common ailments that are typically not available in other countries outside their region. 

Hey you ever headed over to Holbox?  We’ve been here a few days.  There’s topless European women.