Angels_Make_Me_Drink

Random Thoughts Thread

2,595 posts in this topic

Anybody else into surfing?  I love that www.aspworldtour.com streams all their events live.  They are currently streaming the second event of the Triple Crown in Hawaii.  It is the Vans contest at Sunset Beach.  The Pipeline Masters starts on Monday.  

Arbys has a deal with Pepsi to feature them in two commercials a year. Arbys forgot and made a commercial admitting the mistake

lol

I am a casual beer drinker, I like the good stuff, with my favorite being Chimay Blue. Apparently my coworkers must think I'm an alcoholic because most of the gifts they bought me is beer. I'm not complaining, just kinda funny.

Booze messes up the acid levels and causes shits like that. I think processed foods and gluten do the same to some people.

Ideally if people could eat just chicken, white fish, and green veggies they would be good and shitting properly.

all this time i've thought one dump per day was the norm.

i'm as regular as the sunrise - every morning when i wake up -  but this surgery has had me off my game. it's a weird feeling.

Naw, my chick used to be a vegetarian. She never shit, or if she did it looked like a green smoothie.

You'd be surprised how often and what your shits look like if you didn't stuff your face with Cheez-Its and Doritos.

Tad started a thread like this, it got so big it had to be closed.

I'm not with it as far as board drama goes so I don't know if it was the cause, but I remember some people stopped posting for a while during that time