Angels_Make_Me_Drink

Random Thoughts Thread

2,622 posts in this topic

In high school, I worked at Long's Drugs. We used to take dumps in the women's restrooms instead of the guys. We had keys to the door so we would lock it. Oh they were not happy about it.

I'm surprised.

Women restrooms are usually way more rancid than the dudes. Women are nasty creatures

Last time I read Of Mice and Men was 25 years ago.  

I'm teaching it this year for the first time ever, and Chapter 4 is one of the most spectacular pieces of 20th Century American literature I've ever read.  Wow.  

Love the book, and movie.

I just discovered the show "Dude, you're screwed" and I find it somewhat entertaining - even though so much of it seems staged.

Edited by True Grich

Tried Grand Cru at BJ's Restaurant last night it was great. A Belgium strong Ale. Get some before they run out.

Speaking of BJ's its been a long while for me. Need to get some of that.

I walked to get a sandwich today for lunch.  On the walk back I was carrying an ice tea in one hand and my phone in the other so I could make a couple of calls.  I used my elbow to pin the sandwich against my side as I walked back and it leaked italian dressing all over my pants.  So I smelled like an Italian sub the rest of the day.  It was kinda nice.