MVTrout

Trout jersey for sale

275 posts in this topic

Slightly off topic but does anyone own a majestic cool base jersey? If so how do you like it? I'm thinking of ordering one since they're only $100 and I'm not trying to break the bank on an authentic.

Slightly off topic but does anyone own a majestic cool base jersey? If so how do you like it? I'm thinking of ordering one since they're only $100 and I'm not trying to break the bank on an authentic.

You should probably check with yk before making such a purchase.

Send me your last three years' tax returns, as well as your credit scores from two major rating agencies, your list of debts, and your resume.

Then, *I'll* decide what jersey, if any, you can purchase.

Send me your last three years' tax returns, as well as your credit scores from two major rating agencies, your list of debts, and your resume.

Then, *I'll* decide what jersey, if any, you can purchase.

Sweet, you are like Dave Ramsey had a baby with that chick Susan Orman (something like that), the chick that yells at everyone for spending their own money.

By the way Dave Ramsey is awesome.

Sweet, you are like Dave Ramsey had a baby with that chick Susan Orman (something like that), the chick that yells at everyone for spending their own money.

By the way Dave Ramsey is awesome.

I'm pretty sure she's not into "having babies" if you know what I mean. And I think you do.

She doesn't want InO.

3 hours ago, Lou said:

I forgot how good this thread was 

I❤️YK

This one was a beaut.

I've often likened YK to the Leland Gaunt character in Stephen King's "Needful Things".  

He'll throw out a well placed comment, sit back and watch as calamity ensues.