fan_since79

ISIS delenda est

1,922 posts in this topic

I read Huffington Post regularly, so I'm sure I'll see it.

fan, but you are our fw:fw:fw:fw person here.  You really just transfer the horrors you get from fw:fw:fw:fw to here.  Cool with me though, I actually love it. 

You really don't come up with this info on your own but what media has you captured in for the day, however, I like that you stick to your guns. 

Yes that was a compliment and a dig at once.  Isn't that what this forum is for.

the ONLY time? i don't think that's true at all, nate. the americans who were beheaded (not the girl there with an aid group) had no mention of their faith that i recall. they were killed because they were americans, not Christians, and because ISIS wanted to make a point about us getting out of there.

126 Americans have been murdered in Mexico since 2013.  Why haven't we launched an assault on them?

Beyond that, the coalition includes other Arab countries that have flown missions. Not to mention the Shia and Yazidi militias that have fought them tooth and nail with whatever means they have. You could also include the Syrian army and the Kurds in that group. Lack of press in the US does not equate to lack of action.

We have had this discussion before. ISIS numbers in the tens of thousands, and there are twenty million plus people in Iraq alone. I don't understand how the Iraqis and Syrians aren't able to defeat ISIS with such superior man power (and resources).

126 Americans have been murdered in Mexico since 2013.  Why haven't we launched an assault on them?

As I mentioned earlier, we pick and choose based on different criteria. We don't engage every single nation where wrongs have occurred.

Also, there doesn't seem to be a lot of public outcry about it. I'm sure that factors into these kinds of decisions somehow.

Remember when 500,000 innocent civilians (probably all Muslim) died during the war the US started for no reason in Iraq? Good times.

Or the time when the US massacred 83 Guatemalans and disfigured hundreds more during Nazi style medical experiments? 

The list can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on. The truth is, the USA has slaughtered and continues to slaughter more innocent people than ISIS could ever even dream of. 

None of that matters though because we do it in the name of freedom...or something.

Edited by Vladdylonglegs