fan_since79

ISIS delenda est

1,917 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

If I'm ever some place about to be blown to bits or gunned down by some Muslim shithead who yells "Allahu Akbar," I'm going to point out how cliche that is before I die.

"Can't you think of something more original, you blimey towelhead?!?"

56 minutes ago, Tank said:

thanks for the update. this guy has been in trouble with the law since age 10. smh

I mean, what's to see.  He served jail time in France, Germany and Switzerland.  It's good that criminals like him get to travel anywhere in the EU he wants.

Edited by gotbeer

If it was up to Norwegian justice these guys would be living in a very nice apartment for one and only one count of murder. 

Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in a bombing and shooting attack but their justice system does not allow for each death to be prosecuted as separate events. So he received one sentence for murder and will be released no later than 2033. 

Meanwhile he keeps petitioning that his incarceration is cruel. He lives in a three-room suite with windows, about 340 square feet, that includes a treadmill, a fridge, a DVD player, a Sony PlayStation and a desk with a typewriter. He has access to television and newspapers. He has sued the government, arguing that under the European Convention on Human Rights, long-term solitary confinement amounts to torture.

room-620_1572260a.jpg

These three assholes deserve whatever high crime punishment that the Morrocan justice system provides. Hopefully it isn't patterned after the justice system of Norway. 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

they should be put in a jail cell and fed 3 meals a day for the rest of their lives. 

oh, and given cable tv 

Don't forget they can play call of Duty: Allahu Akbar on their PlayStation.