the dude abides

SCOTUS: Same Sex Marriage Legal Nationwide

844 posts in this topic

Meanwhile, back at the gay marriage ranch: Davis looks to be bound for another jail sentence and that group of nutjobs determined to prove that militias are as unhinged as you think they are, the Oath Keepers, are determined to step in on her behalf, with weapons.

http://www.teaparty.org/video-oathkeepers-vow-guard-kim-davis-imprisonment-118523/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=video-oathkeepers-vow-guard-kim-davis-imprisonment

Time to enforce that "well regulated" part of the second amendment.

It would be interesting to see if the Supreme Court reverses it's decision (the next president will replace gins berg, souter, and maybe kennedy), if there will be any protests from the other side.

I doubt it because from the posts here liberals just follow the law.

Regarding #11, I'll never trust a man who says he's never stuck his finger in his ass at least once.

The rule is that you can do what's necessary for hygiene, but things get suspicious if you pass the first knuckle. Using another man's finger probably ceases speculation.   

This screams closeted homosexual. I'm sorry you were raised to be so ashamed of who you truly are. You can go past the knuckle if you want.

I just spent 72 hours straight on the gay Internet and I can assure you that I don't fit the profile at all.

I just spent 72 hours straight on the gay Internet and I can assure you that I don't fit the profile at all.

I tried looking for the gay internet once, but I couldn't figure out how to plug a male cord into a male socket.