nando714

University of Southern California Football Thread

3,394 posts in this topic

holy crap. I had no idea this was going on. all I remember hearing about is that students were upset that they had no input on who the next president would be. I had no idea why the president was canned or any of the other details 

this is what I was referring to:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Ex-Dentistry-Professor-Suing-USC-504718782.html

1 hour ago, AngelsLongBall said:

Bummed that Trevon Sidney is transferring.  Dumpster = Engulfed

Im fine with the chaos. It’s embarassing. But the nation needs to know that the dumpster fire is real 

3 hours ago, Lou said:

holy crap. I had no idea this was going on. all I remember hearing about is that students were upset that they had no input on who the next president would be. I had no idea why the president was canned or any of the other details 

this is what I was referring to:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Ex-Dentistry-Professor-Suing-USC-504718782.html

Holy cow. I hope this dentistry professor wins.

16 hours ago, Lou said:

looks as if North Texas OC Graham Harrell will be your next OC 

Still an improvement over Tee Martin and his gumbo offense

i like it 

every time i see that lou has posted in this thread, my first thought is always "huh, i wonder which SC football player has been arrested."

i'm rarely disappointed.

the coliseum has reached a deal for naming rights with united airlines, but only for the field. the new name for the trojans stadium for the next ten years will officially be "United Airlines Field at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum."

this ought to add a nice new log to the fire of those wondering what in thunder is wrong with los angeles sports teams.

simon cowell facepalm GIF