nando714

University of Southern California Football Thread

3,361 posts in this topic

Maybe I just don't care enough about college rivals, but I just don't get nor will I ever the celebration of something bad happening to kids.

I guess if staying bitter floats your boat.

That's silly.

I agree, it's silly that grown adults enjoy kids getting hurt and disappointed.  All because of a school they went to.

Completely silly.

Almost as silly as adults that enjoy kids doing well all because of the school they went to.

Bruin, Cal and whatever else fans posting on a USC thread is kind of like Ranger fans posting on aw.  A couple of posters are here to talk baseball, but for the most part they post here to troll.

I guess I don't get the whole trolling thing.  I used to enjoy reading Scott Wolf's blog, but it got over-run by one guy logging in as multiple entities, just spamming and trolling to the point that all the good side info you would get in comments is now replaced by a delusional idiot who has conversations with himself.  It's sad (trolling), unless it's clever (which I'll give Rally credit for dropping some awesome farts in the wind now and then)

I agree, it's silly that grown adults enjoy kids getting hurt and disappointed.  All because of a school they went to.

Completely silly.

Your bitterness over being rejected by El Camino is sad. Time to move on, mt.

As a USC fan...........

they suck right now, UCLA is probably better and they definately have a better coach.  Not only is Kiffin a complete and total douchebag, but he's also just not a very good head football coach.