nate

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

3,270 posts in this topic

On one hand I love to see cons on Facebook complain about "muh gunz", on the other hand I just can't side with libs on anything more than I already do.

I do not believe stricter gun laws will curb violent crimes. Just as stricter drug laws don't prevent people from using/selling drugs. If someone wants it bad enough, they will get it.

I do not believe stricter gun laws will curb violent crimes.

New York has some of the stricter gun laws in the country and has seen their murder and crime rates drop drastically.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/07/01/new-york-city-crime-down/

Of course what works for New York doesn't necessarily mean it would work in other parts of the country, but there are things at the federal level that we can do that don't entail, "taking all yur gunz."

The spirit of your opinion may be popular around here., but any ideas you have towards resolving the problem will meet with strong disapproval.

So banning all sales of fast foods and sodas is not going to be a popular idea?  

The number of lives lost in drunk driving related accidents is unacceptable.

Stats are suggesting that Uber may be playing a role in lowering the amount of DUI's. If Southern California had a better public transportation system that number would probably be reduced even further.

You know what would really lower the amount of DUI related deaths? Prohibition of alcohol.

You're not serious are you? It's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet sometimes.

You're not serious are you? It's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet sometimes.

You don't think that a prohibition on alcohol would lower DUI related deaths?