nate

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

4,231 posts in this topic

On 2/8/2019 at 1:13 PM, yk9001 said:

Holy shit.

 

This isn't political,  but I remember in first grade this one boy was literally tied to his chair during class. Today he'd be special ed, or ADHD  or something like that. 

MAGA! (Retard formerly known as AngelsForLife.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairfax's second accuser also claims a Duke basketball player raped her previously. 

New statement by her lawyer:

"We have heard from numerous press sources that in response to Meredith Watson revealing that Justin Fairfax raped her when she was a student at Duke, Mr. Fairfax has chosen to attack his victim again, now smearing her with the typical “she’s nuts” defense. He revealed that Ms. Watson was the victim of a prior rape. That is true.

Ms. Watson was raped by a basketball player during her sophomore year at Duke. She went to the Dean, who provided no help and discouraged her from pursuing the claim further. Ms. Watson also told friends, including Justin Fairfax.

Mr. Fairfax then used this prior assault against Ms. Watson, as he explained to her during the only encounter she had with him after the rape. She left a campus party when he arrived, and he followed her out. She turned and asked: “Why did you do it?” Mr. Fairfax answered: “I knew that because of what happened to you last year, you’d be too afraid to say anything.” Mr. Fairfax actually used the prior rape of his “friend” against her when he chose to rape her in a premeditated way. Like he is smearing Dr. Vanessa Tyson, Mr. Fairfax is now smearing Ms. Watson. That’s shameful."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

That's awesome. If the Republicans who are proposing this are being genuine (and not just grandstanding, knowing that this would never pass), I support them 100%.

They should also make it illegal for former public servants to become lobbyists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Why?  Because a congressperson should be able to talk about "Jewish money"

No because ridiculous bad faith accusations of anti semitism should not be indulged.  And absolutely laughable from the likes of people like Kevin McCarthy.  You know, a guy that campaigned on George Soros Jew globalist conspiracy theories. 

Rep Omar accurately describing the the relationship between lobbyists and the Congress is not anti semitic speech.  This is the cudgel that they use for all criticism of AIPAC and the Israeli state.  And what it does is it diminishes actual cases of anti semitism.  All Pelosi did is demonstrate exactly how beholden these people are to powerful lobbyist groups.  And in the case of aipac the pathetic assholes on both sides of the aisle feed from the same trough.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

No because ridiculous bad faith accusations of anti semitism should not be indulged.  And absolutely laughable from the likes of people like Kevin McCarthy.  You know, a guy that campaigned on George Soros Jew globalist conspiracy theories. 

Rep Omar accurately describing the the relationship between lobbyists and the Congress is not anti semitic speech.  This is the cudgel that they use for all criticism of AIPAC and the Israeli state.  And what it does is it diminishes actual cases of anti semitism.  All Pelosi did is demonstrate exactly how beholden these people are to powerful lobbyist groups.  And in the case of aipac the pathetic assholes on both sides of the aisle feed from the same trough.  

I find it interesting that the only lobbying she talked about was AIPAC.

Does she have proof?

McCarthy is a piece of dirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

LOL, ok

Feeling contrarian today !? I suspect that you are pretty well aware of how lobbyist work.  

Also,  the article I linked with the aipac man literally saying they buy people off seems sufficient to me if you had any doubts. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Feeling contrarian today !? I suspect that you are pretty well aware of how lobbyist work.  

Also,  the article I linked with the aipac man literally saying they buy people off seems sufficient to me if you had any doubts. 

No, I think you knew what I was asking for because you provided it in your next post.  I simply wonder why this certain lobby was what she seemed to have a problem with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

No, I think you knew what I was asking for because you provided it in your next post.  I simply wonder why this certain lobby was what she seemed to have a problem with.

Well they were talking about Israel.  AIPAC seems the appropriate discussion point. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • AngelsWin.com Ad-free Membership Options