nate

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

4,668 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Wouldn't a felon be someone who has been convicted of a felony?

Silly mt these days the only court that matters is the court of public opinion. 

Kind of like those high schoolers in the MAGA hats who were basically crucified after supposedly being idiots to the Vietnam era Veteran.  An independent company was hired who reviewed all the video footage and the original narrative was proven false while the retraction is back page news.

The gay guy from Empire is going to get the book thrown at him.  What a fucking moron, as if enough isn't faced by gays and minorities in this country, he had to go make it worse for them.

Just now, nate said:

The gay guy from Empire is going to get the book thrown at him.  What a fucking moron, as if enough isn't faced by gays and minorities in this country, he had to go make it worse for them.

Meh, I think the only person he has really ruined is himself.  He will not be remembered.

10 minutes ago, nate said:

I am saying you have no clue if he is or not.  Directly toward the conversation we were having, if he is the leader of a criminal enterprise then he would absolutely be a felon.  We will find out soon enough.

I don't have a clue? you are so wrong. I know for a fact that he isn't a felon. 

this is absolutely ridiculous. a person becomes a felon once they are convicted of a felony. 

4 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Silly mt these days the only court that matters is the court of public opinion. 

Kind of like those high schoolers in the MAGA hats who were basically crucified after supposedly being idiots to the Vietnam era Veteran.  An independent company was hired who reviewed all the video footage and the original narrative was proven false while the retraction is back page news.

that kid is suing the Washington Post for $250 million 

13 minutes ago, Lou said:

I don't have a clue? you are so wrong. I know for a fact that he isn't a felon. 

this is absolutely ridiculous. a person becomes a felon once they are convicted of a felony. 

He isn't a convicted felon.

That doesn't mean he hasn't committed a felony that he has not been charged with.  Criminal enterprise statutes don't need people to be convicted, only to be a part of a criminal enterprise.  Maybe you weren't paying attention to the previous conversation.

15 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Meh, I think the only person he has really ruined is himself.  He will not be remembered.

It just increases the chances that the next time it happens to someone like him that they will be doubted.  Exactly the problem that has persisted for decades that lead to the me too movement.

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

that kid is suing the Washington Post for $250 million 

Yeah I saw that as well but that's not getting nearly as much press as the original story that him and a bunch of other kids were being racist asses to a Native American Vietnam era Veteran.  There were people on this board and other boards that I frequent who had no problem vilifying the kid because he had a MAGA hat on and a smile on his face.  Some of those people said they wanted to knock the look off his face.  

3 minutes ago, nate said:

He isn't a convicted felon.

That doesn't mean he hasn't committed a felony that he has not been charged with.  Criminal enterprise statutes don't need people to be convicted, only to be a part of a criminal enterprise.  Maybe you weren't paying attention to the previous conversation.

with all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about. 

5 minutes ago, nate said:

It just increases the chances that the next time it happens to someone like him that they will be doubted.  Exactly the problem that has persisted for decades that lead to the me too movement.

I get that, I just think this guy needs to go away.

6 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Yeah I saw that as well but that's not getting nearly as much press as the original story that him and a bunch of other kids were being racist asses to a Native American Vietnam era Veteran.  There were people on this board and other boards that I frequent who had no problem vilifying the kid because he had a MAGA hat on and a smile on his face.  Some of those people said they wanted to knock the look off his face.  

they prefer to be called AW Libtards 

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/coast-guard-lieutenant-is-a-domestic-terrorist-who-compiled-hit-list-investigators-say-1.569494
searched the internet using phrases such as "best place in dc to see congress people" and "are supreme court justices protected."

Protip. If you are going to commit acts like this, don't search for these on Google.

12 minutes ago, Lou said:

with all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about. 

Except I do.

GB mentioned the statute of limitations.  The statue of limitations is extended when it is part of a criminal enterprise.  It is also extended if there is active criminal activity covering it up.

So, with all due respect, you have no idea what you are talking about.

28 minutes ago, nate said:

Except I do.

GB mentioned the statute of limitations.  The statue of limitations is extended when it is part of a criminal enterprise.  It is also extended if there is active criminal activity covering it up.

the statute of limitations goes to what a person can be charged with. if that person is charged with a felony, he becomes a felon only from the point that he is convicted of the crime, not when the actions took place. 

Trump is not a felon, no matter how much you hate him.

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

the statute of limitations goes to what a person can be charged with. if that person is charged with a felony, he becomes a felon only from the point that he is convicted of the crime, not when the actions took place. 

Trump is not a felon, no matter how much you hate him.

You just made my point.  We weren't talking about anything other than the statute of limitations.  They don't simply expire after a few years, especially in the case of Enterprise corruption.  And I think the likleyhood that Trump has committed felonies, especially before and during his campaign is probably pretty high.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

associating with felons isn't a crime 

2 hours ago, nate said:

It is when you are their boss and also a felon.

you stating he is a felon. there is no way around it. you stated that he is a felon. 

you couldn't be more wrong. 

23 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Stop using logic and rational thinking. This is not the place for that!

I got a speeding ticket today for going 65 on the freeway 20 years ago when the limit was 55