nate

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

4,668 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Lou said:

you stating he is a felon. there is no way around it. you stated that he is a felon. 

you couldn't be more wrong. 

Holy shit are you pedantic

In the furtherance of a crime is my whole point, specifically with enterprise corruption and the statue of limitations.  We have no clue if he has committed felonies yet.

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Very cool !

So this dude want a "white homeland" but still wants to kill everyone on earth? What happens if he kills all the white people?

31 minutes ago, nate said:

Holy shit are you pedantic

In the furtherance of a crime is my whole point, specifically with enterprise corruption and the statue of limitations.  We have no clue if he has committed felonies yet.

so he's not a felon.

got it. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

So this dude want a "white homeland" but still wants to kill everyone on earth? What happens if he kills all the white people?

The most logical method to kill all of the people on Earth is to commit suicide. Since all things exist only while you do, at least in your own concious self, then the best way to kill off everyone in your world is to remove yourself from their existence. I wish more of these people would understand this an imediately act upon it.  

9 hours ago, Lou said:

I don't have a clue? you are so wrong. I know for a fact that he isn't a felon. 

this is absolutely ridiculous. a person becomes a felon once they are convicted of a felony. 

Felon.png.64f461efa965a2409003a308ba890fb2.png

4 hours ago, Rico said:

Felon.png.64f461efa965a2409003a308ba890fb2.png

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

What is your point? The article you linked didn't say Smollett was a felon. 

You've both been awarded honorary UCLA diplomas. Congrats. 

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

The most logical method to kill all of the people on Earth is to commit suicide. Since all things exist only while you do, at least in your own concious self, then the best way to kill off everyone in your world is to remove yourself from their existence. I wish more of these people would understand this an imediately act upon it.  

th?id=OIP.vq9Nm0mMZaYVEWbAaGSXYQAAAA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Chicago police say he staged the attack in order to get a higher salary on his show. I don't know how that follows.

He'll be lucky to work anywhere again. They'll probably write him out of the show. By the way, does anyone here even watch "Empire"? What's it about?