nate

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

4,748 posts in this topic

I think Omar's comments there were taken a bit out of context but I do believe she views September 11th different than a lot of us. 

16 hours ago, Jason said:

I think Omar's comments there were taken a bit out of context but I do believe she views September 11th different than a lot of us. 

my impression of her comments is that what she said was as equally sloppy as trump saying there are some very fine people on both sides.

both of them failed to step up and condemn the extremists, and that's troubling to me.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

my impression of her comments is that what she said was as equally sloppy as trump saying there are some very fine people on both sides.

both of them failed to step up and condemn the extremists, and that's troubling to me.

agreed

I see the Republicans are glossing over what I posted to be outraged about some comments that were taken out of context and blown up by the conservative media.

I am not surprised.

With that said, I can't stand Omar.

9 minutes ago, nate said:

I see the Republicans are glossing over what I posted to be outraged about some comments that were taken out of context and blown up by the conservative media.

I am not surprised.

With that said, I can't stand Omar.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2019/04/15/ice-deports-gonzalez-spouse-u-s-soldier-killed-afghanistan/3477332002/

They brought him back. 

23 minutes ago, nate said:

in your opinion that makes it ok?

meh, I can't say I really care that much. There is no easy answer in dealing with our illegal immigrant population. I'm sure there are people that should be deported that are hiding out here and then you have stories like this that appear really fucked up. 

37 minutes ago, nate said:

There is no way that is ok, they better get their act together or they are going to misbehave themselves out of existence 

So, this psycho flies to CO from FL (of course), buys a gun and now hundreds of thousands of kids are staying home because schools from the Wyoming boarder down to south of Denver are closed.  Saturday is the 20 year anniversary of Columbine and apparently this chick is a Columbine fangirl.  

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

So, this psycho flies to CO from FL (of course), buys a gun and now hundreds of thousands of kids are staying home because schools from the Wyoming boarder down to south of Denver are closed.  Saturday is the 20 year anniversary of Columbine and apparently this chick is a Columbine fangirl.  

WTF is wrong with people?  Your kids home today because of this?

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

WTF is wrong with people?  Your kids home today because of this?

Yup.  As you can guess, they're heartbroken.  LOL

Although, this is day 2 of their baseball games being cancelled because of this so they're pissed about that.

On 4/16/2019 at 10:04 AM, nate said:

There is no way that is ok, they better get their act together or they are going to misbehave themselves out of existence 

6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yup.  As you can guess, they're heartbroken.  LOL

Although, this is day 2 of their baseball games being cancelled because of this so they're pissed about that.

I hope they put her away for a very long time