nate

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

5,680 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, nate said:

More swamp draining...

Sounds like business as usual to me. LOL at getting caught. Trump is  a dumbfuck for putting dumbfucks in charge of these things. That's why the establishment hates him so much. He's going to expose how all this shit works whether directly, through incompetence or plain arrogance.

NY Times now-deleted tweet this morning. Some airplanes did something.

IMG_8502.jpg

After pushback from social media, they edited it "for clarity". The new tweet reads "18 years after nearly 3,000 people were lost, families of those killed in the terror attacks will gather at the 9/11 memorial. There will be a moment of silence at 8:46 a.m., then the names of the dead — one by one — will be recited.”

45 minutes ago, nate said:

Six people die from vaping, Trump: We need vaping control!

Thousands get shot every year, Trump: crickets

The whole war on vaping is ridiculous. People aren't smoking cigarettes as much anymore so bureaucracies need to keep their funding and aim at something else.

12 hours ago, nate said:

Six people die from vaping, Trump: We need vaping control!

Thousands get shot every year, Trump: crickets

His rant yesterday was completely nonsense, but my favorite part is how he talks about his own son.

"She's got a son..."

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I don’t care. Don’t tax me over it. 

Kids are suffering permanent brain damage and dying from it.  It isn't about stopping adults as much.

Anyway, more than half of all healthcare spending in this country is due to tobacco.  It is a burden on the entire country.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I figured this or something like it was going to be the case. These weren't cases of chronic conditions a la smoking for years. Unless they weren't being reported previously, the incidence of this crap has been fairly recent while vaping has been around for a decent while now. It makes sense that it's something different in what's being used.