nate

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

4,951 posts in this topic

We should sterilize banjos and outlaw Mr. Fusions in the future.

so all those people stuck in 1955 or 1877 are just left to the whims of chance?!? come on, man, THINK!

This really needs more "likes." Well done.

We really need a thread with all of the great one liners from AngelsWin, with maybe a link to the thread that they were said in. In the past two days we have had the Hamburglar post and Doc's post saying, "Rodney was born on the wrong side of the Rubber" to me they are both classics.

I still have like 40,000 pogs in my basement.

I keep reading "dogs" in this thread and it is freaking me out.

For instance:  me  "well, if there were anyone on aw that would have 40,000 dogs in their basement, it would be tdawd."

Edited by mtangelsfan

Thirty Years After the 'Filthy Fifteen': Remembering the PMRC Hearing of 1985

https://www.yahoo.com/music/thirty-years-after-the-filthy-fifteen-129325368721.html

I had forgotten about this.

Thirty years ago, as Twisted Sister singer Dee Snider was called up to testify in front of the U.S. Senate against the proposal to have warning labels placed on supposedly offensive albums, his hands started shaking.

Trying to prevent shootings by eliminating guns is like trying to prevent malaria by eliminating mosquitoes.

Then how do you explain the lack of gun violence in Japan, Australia, the UK, for example?

Then how do you explain the lack of gun violence in Japan, Australia, the UK, for example?

-homogeneous societies with relatively low crime levels of any sort

-lack of a permanent underclass

-island nations making it much easier to keep smuggling under control

I spent almost 4 years in Japan and the only thing I ever feared was US Marines.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/sierra-club-president-says-satellites-are-wrong-our-planet-0

Sierra Club President Says Satellites Are Wrong: ‘Our Planet is Cooking Up'

Although last month was “the fifth warmest September in the satellite record” due to the effects of a “monster El Nino”, “the global climate trend since Nov. 16, 1978: +0.11 C per decade,” according to the latest report from the University of Alabama/Huntsville’s Earth System Science Center, which monitors advanced microwave sounding units installed on NOAA and NASA satellites.

in the Hypocritical Liberal Black Chicks department:

Of course she wouldn't want to concede that Ryan is a hard worker because he's not a slave.

Come to find out, MH-P has used "hard work" on several occasions:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/10/28/msnbcs-melissa-harris-perry-and-her-hard-work-history/

Greg Giraldo had a bit that was related to this.  It was about how in the 2008 election before Obama was the nominee andHillary Clinton was trying to get out the white vote without explicitly saying white people wouldn't vote for Obama.  She used "hard working Americans" as a clumsy code for "white people."

The Clinton campaign and her supporters did many things like this to Obama.  They would essentially try to tell voters that he was not a good candidate because in a general election the Republicans would say this or that about his past drug use, or say this or that about his religion.  When it was in fact Clinton who was actually saying those things.

The Clinton campaign released this photo:

0225_obamaturban_460x276.jpg?w=620&q=85&

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/26/barackobama.uselections2008

Obama camp claims smear over turban photograph

Then there was this:

so Clinton, her campaign and supporters were the original birthers.

Edited by Jay

What the hell is going on in this thread!? Can we please return to discussion about pogs, back to the future, and the Hamburglar?

I'll start by saying I always thought Grimace was a weird character that was most likely raped by the Hamburglar. What I'm saying is that the Hamburglar is Mexican.

-Donald Trump