Sign in to follow this  
nate

What places do you refuse to eat?

341 posts in this topic

Ray, you're a Vagaterian too?

It was all going so well.

I feel like going and putting down two dbl chili cheese burgers from Tommy's in your honor.

I feel like going and putting down two dbl chili cheese burgers from Tommy's in your honor.

Yes, I am. I don't usually bring it up because there is usually no point. I used to love Tommy's. Chili cheese burger and chili cheese fries after a night out drinking was the best stuff on earth. Until the next morning, that is.

Yes, I am. I don't usually bring it up because there is usually no point. I don't like pushing my ideals and beliefs on others. I used to love Tommy's. Chili cheese burger and chili cheese fries after a night out drinking was the best stuff on earth. Until the next morning, that is.

Any place that has those hard pieces in the chicken or grit in the beef.

No Taco Bell.... Anyplace that incorporates Doritos in a way other than their original form, especially a taco shell, is disgusting.

Blasphemy. Can't wait for march 7th

I can't do buffet places.....Golden Corral, Hometown Buffet, Sizzler, etc.

Granted, those places are terrible anyway, I have a hard time eating all buffets....even quality ones like the Bellagio. 

I worked a food job in high school and after seeing how food is handled and learning about foodborne illnesses, seeing stuff sit out at room temperature or some luke warm setting bugs me. Aside from the kid that picked their nose or butt and grabbed food, the guy that grabs everything with his hands, or the chick that sneezes above the food. 

What?  You don't eat meat at taco shops?

You live in the land of Robertos where they have great Carne Asada, California burritos.   Cmon.

What I would give for a California burrito.

What?  You don't eat meat at taco shops?

You live in the land of Robertos where they have great Carne Asada, California burritos.   Cmon.

I take it back, I'll get a breakfast burrito with bacon. But all that other meat is fried in lard. My go to from a taco shop is bean and cheese burrito with rice and sour cream.

I take it back, I'll get a breakfast burrito with bacon. But all that other meat is fried in lard. My go to from a taco shop is bean and cheese burrito with rice and sour cream.

boring