Sign in to follow this  
Vegas Halo Fan

Las Vegas Raiders?

232 posts in this topic

I don't get out of the car down there, so that may be a check as well. The only things that ever take me down in that area are the occasional 51s game and the main Paiute Smoke Shop is in that area, where I occasionally buy cigars. The state also has a training facility across from Cashman Field where I sometimes have to go for classes.

The first bit of Raiders paraphernalia arrived today - a mini helmet. I'm refraining from the pennants and t-shirts and stuff until the league authorizes them to be produced with the city name on them.

11 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Don't imagine that we're going to get many Oakland transplants. 

My former pastor used to drive from LA to Oakland to see his team. A bunch of oaklanders used to travel to LA to see them play at the coliseum, and vice versa.

Steel yourself for the invasion, buddy.

10 hours ago, Tank said:

My former pastor used to drive from LA to Oakland to see his team. A bunch of oaklanders used to travel to LA to see them play at the coliseum, and vice versa.

I went to a Rams-Cardinals game at Sun Devil Stadium the year that the Rams moved to St. Louis. Seemed like at least a third of the stadium was Ram fans who traveled over from California.

As far as Raider fans who cross the state line, they ought to be required to gamble a set amount of money while they are here.