nando714

Official WWE Thread

383 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

Without a doubt, Nando. Those final 3 matches (Aj vs Cena, MITB match, and the Title match) were awesome. Seth is a true badass.

The shield has taken over the company lol

What do you guys think about the brand split? I kinda like it. 

Obviously they're having a champ on raw and smack down 

I'm liking this Dean Ambrose as champ. 

Summerslam next month 

imagepng

I'm kind of lukewarm about the new WWE Universal belt on RAW.     But it isn't the first time there are two main titles for the two shows.

Reaction to Finn Balor on his first WWE night winning the right to face Rollins for the WWE Universal title at Summerslam?    Too soon?

I don't think it's too soon. Reigns put him over. It looks like he's in the dog house for sure right now 

John Cena looks like he'll be a part timer soon so they need guys to take over. Balor is solid. Not saying he's going to be the company face but I'll take him over Reigns 

Raw was great. Smackdown from what I read was awful. Dolph vs Dean? Really? Come on.. Stoked to see Charlotte finally go down. Balor is impressive. First time I got a look at him in action. His finisher is a bit much but overall solid.

Dolph makes sense. Dolph is really good at making his opponents look good so that helps Dean and just being in the title picture helps Dolph at this point. Plus the booking prior to this "New Era" was beyond stale so this helps keep things fresh.

On 7/26/2016 at 3:27 PM, Angel Oracle said:

Reaction to Finn Balor on his first WWE night winning the right to face Rollins for the WWE Universal title at Summerslam?    Too soon?

Fine with it if it means the eventual reformation of the "Bullet" Club with Finn as the leader.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:50 AM, HaloCory22 said:

Raw was great. Smackdown from what I read was awful. Dolph vs Dean? Really? Come on.. Stoked to see Charlotte finally go down. Balor is impressive. First time I got a look at him in action. His finisher is a bit much but overall solid.

It (Coup D'Grat) does seem a little underwhelming, given his other moves.   But a version of it has been Del Rio's finisher for a little while. 

Yeah that "feud" was pretty transparent. Effective though...

Apparently the blood was an oops on Lesnar's part though the elbows were part of the plan. Not sure what they were expecting. Jericho standing up to Lesnar afterwards in the back was pretty gnarly. 

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Still hoping for WM, once Rams Stadium is ready

Me too. 

But why did the WWE announce it at the last house show only for them to change their minds. 

I hope they make it up to LA/Anaheim with a ppv