Adam

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

2,786 posts in this topic

The most cringeworthy thing about that OSU video was all those kids are their cell phones. I won't even assume what they are doing whether they are texting or posting on whatever social networking site they are on, but obviously the respect isn't there if you can't even look someone in the eye who is talking to you and instead are too busy being a narcissist.

Probably my biggest b33f with the youth nowadays

QUT student faces $200,000 bill in Facebook post racism row

"Just got kicked out of the unsigned Indigenous computer room. QUT is stopping segregation with segregation," he posted on a Facebook page called QUT Stalker Space.

The post attracted comments critical of both the incident and the existence of the Indigenous-only space.

"I wonder where the white supremacist lab is," wrote another student, Jackson Powell, who is also being sued.

An Indigenous woman, Ms Prior went on sick leave following the incident and reports she felt unsafe leaving her home because she was afraid somebody would say something offensive to her.

She also says she was unable to return to work in a role that required her to have face-to-face contact with white people.

Ms Prior is seeking hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/qut-student-faces-200000-bill-in-facebook-post-racism-row-20160415-go7951.html

Edited by Mr. Meeseeks

You would think that as much as these freakish pussies have been in the news lately these kids would start to realize how idiotic they are and change.

Realizing how idiotic they are would take a certain amount of self realization that they clearly just don't have.

I think it was Bern'd out of them. 

Edited by Geoff