Geoff

Trumped

10,535 posts in this topic

Geoff    5,981

I've been in Chicago all week on a business trip.  Locked up in a conference room from 8:30am to 6:00pm.  Wheeeee!!!  

I walk back to my hotel, thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner.  I've done the ribs thing.  I've done the pizza and pasta thing.  I'm ready for a steak!  A steak with a big baked potato.

So, I approach my hotel room and there's a riot ... errrrrr ... demonstration going on because apparently Trump is in town and the BLM folks aren't happy about it.  I was fortunate enough to slip into the hotel without being beaten .... errrrrr ... handed a flier by the BLM.  

Look like I'll be having room service.  Thank Trump!

dick

• Like 3

tdawg87    13,036

Don't blame Trump for the actions of POST EDITED BY THE FAR LEFT.

THIS EDIT SPONSORED BY THE ANGELSJUNKY FOUNDATION

• Like 8

nate    6,558

I've been in Chicago all week on a business trip.  Locked up in a conference room from 8:30am to 6:00pm.  Wheeeee!!!  

I walk back to my hotel, thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner.  I've done the ribs thing.  I've done the pizza and pasta thing.  I'm ready for a steak!  A steak with a big baked potato.

So, I approach my hotel room and there's a riot ... errrrrr ... demonstration going on because apparently Trump is in town and the BLM folks aren't happy about it.  I was fortunate enough to slip into the hotel without being beaten .... errrrrr ... handed a flier by the BLM.  

Look like I'll be having room service.  Thank Trump!

dick

Thanks... Trump!

Drive up to Milwaukee, I am going to get some Chinese food.

Geoff    5,981

Thanks... Trump!

something something something

racist! 

• Like 1

Tank    9,418

Thanks... Trump!

Wait a minute . . . Milwaukee? . . . Chinese food? . . .

BUMPUSES!!!!

Edited by Tank
  • Like 3

Geoff    5,981

Oh great!  Now Trump just postponed the rally ... which of course means that my hotel is going to be burned to the ground.

• Like 1

Blarg    14,177

You guys are so ****ing insane.

Anyways Chicago set a new record for shootings nailing 21 people in 20 hours.

That's is why you don't leave the Damn hotel, not some boogeyman politician.

Go to heyjackass.com for the latest updates like 71 shot and wounded just in March.

Edited by notti

Geoff    5,981

I could give a s**t about the politician.  It's his bat-s**t crazy supports and bat-s**t crazy detractors that I'm concerned with.  

Anyway, room service ordered.  7oz grilled center cut filet, mashed potatoes, Caesar salad and a bottle of Liberty School cab.  (AJ - that's what you order when you have a $250 Per Diem.  I actually wanted the salmon, but the center cut was more expensive.)

• Like 8

nate    6,558

Go to heyjackass.com for the latest updates like 71 shot and wounded just in March.

black lives matter... unless you are also black then shoot that n*****

• Like 1

Geoff    5,981

250? Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnn. I've worked out of town for as long as 3-4 months and more than make ends meet with a modest per diem. It's a huge perk to a hard job. I couldn't imagine a big city like waikiki, san francisco, etc. on 250/day… 

But Trump has gone well beyond the dog whistle and the silent majority. His rallies have resembled white trash raves for a while, I'm not surprised violence is breaking out now. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Boy, I really hope it didn't come across as bragging.  But when you put your nose to the grindstone, work hard and ... oh, by the way, happen to be a musical a genius, thought leader, business tycoon and poet laureate ... you eventually get to enjoy the perks.  You can't get them right away!  You have to work hard to get them!  

But you can get there.  

(OMG ... this steak is amazing!)

• Like 5

IEAngelsfan    1,592

Boy, I really hope it didn't come across as bragging.  But when you put your nose to the grindstone, work hard and ... oh, by the way, happen to be a musical a genius, thought leader, business tycoon and poet laureate ... you eventually get to enjoy the perks.  You can't get them right away!  You have to work hard to get them!  

But you can get there.  

(OMG ... this steak is amazing!)

You're always forgetting to include being humble.

Geoff    5,981

You're always forgetting to include being humble.

You know, I'm certainly not a perfect man.  Forgetting to point out my humbleness is clearly one of my flaws. 

• Like 1

gotbeer    5,980

Think of how much more amazing the steak would be if it was in a steakhouse, and the city around you wasn't being shot up. 

And that was before Trump came to town.

Geoff    5,981

Think of how much more amazing the steak would be if it was in a steakhouse, and the city around you wasn't being shot up. 

It's hard to believe that the (3rd) land of Obama has devolved into this.  

Thanks Obama!

• Like 1

Geoff    5,981

Geoff, red meat is bad for you. You should have gone for the lobster.

If lobster was on the room service menu, I would have!   Damn it!  I didn't get lobster tonight!!!!

Thanks BLM and Trumpsters!

Blarg    14,177

Nate really isn't that far from you. You should meet in the middle of some snowbank together and have some smoked Lake fish and Pabst.

Edited by notti
  • Like 1

Geoff    5,981

Nate really isn't that far from you. You should meet in the middle of some snowbank together and have some smoked Lake fish and Pabst.

Did I mention I ordered a bottle of wine.

Blarg    14,177

If lobster was on the room service menu, I would have! Damn it! I didn't get lobster tonight!!!!

Thanks BLM and Trumpsters!

Dude, really? Doordash next time.
  • Like 2

Geoff    5,981

Exactly what his campaign manager will push to turn the story into if he's worth anything. 

Be afraid, you poor, victimized, marginalized middle class white people.  That's the story they'll make it out to be if liberals crow too much over it. And it will work. 

If his campaign manager calls out the unfairness of being forced into having room service instead of a nice meal out in a city restaurant, so be it.  

• Like 1

Blarg    14,177

Well, Geoff, you know you have the support of Angelswin.com and our expert advice on how to get by in a war torn city.

Order dessert.

• Like 4

Geoff    5,981

$250! I have to take clients to dinner with me to eclipse that

Wow!  That's rough!

Guess you'll be voting for Bernie. 

• Like 2