Geoff

Trumped

27,353 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya man, the MAGA dude talking about throwing a gay kid off a boat is extremely unique.  You don’t need to make excuses for these people MT. 

People like this share all kinds of wonderful thoughts.  What kind of a person do you think it’s that proud and loud about his political fandom ? It’s a pretty basic profile.  Unfortunate as that may be. 

He's a lawmaker, not just a dude.

http://www.wvlegislature.gov/house/lawmaker.cfm?member=Delegate Porterfield

porterfield_eric.jpg

4 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Hatred of gays is ingrained in MT's "beliefs".  He ain't gonna change.

That’s not fair.  MT doesn’t hate anyone I don’t think.  But I disagree with his impulse to see equal degrees of shittiness.  I mean we all have opinions.  But mine is that there’s a clear and steep difference is how awful the right has become. 

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya man, the MAGA dude talking about throwing a gay kid off a boat is extremely unique.  You don’t need to make excuses for these people MT. 

People like this share all kinds of wonderful thoughts.  What kind of a person do you think is that proud and loud about his political fandom ? It’s a pretty basic profile.  Unfortunate as that may be. 

Just wondering who you referring to when you use the phrase "they are all like that".

13 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Every Maga person feels the exact same way about everything?

I think a lot of them have a pretty similar thoughts on a lot of things 

mind, you I’m not talking about people who voted for him generally.  I’m talking about the legit enthusiasts. 

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think a lot of them have a pretty similar thoughts on a lot of things 

mind, you I’m not talking about people who voted for him generally.  I’m talking about the legit enthusiasts. 

Meh, I guess I really don't know for sure but I would venture that there is more nuance then that.  I think they for sure have the same core values but they may differ on other stuff.  Who know's though, I am not really friends with any full fledged magas.

26 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Every Maga person feels the exact same way about everything?

Well lets see.  Every tweet is believed and repeated by them, he gets them to cheer or jeer on command without anyone ever stopping and saying "wait, what the fuck he just say?" 

Pretty much, ya.  The red hat is a cult.  

I only pick on MAGAs in jest though.

Ones out here because they think I am a libtard, I guess go full on Trump around me.  I have eavesdropped them talking among themselves and there is some doubt between them about him.  They have their own ideas until the Alpha MAGA shows and it is back to bashing libtards. 

21 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Well lets see.  Every tweet is believed and repeated by them, he gets them to cheer or jeer on command without anyone ever stopping and saying "wait, what the fuck he just say?" 

That is super simplistic.

29 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Well lets see.  Every tweet is believed and repeated by them, he gets them to cheer or jeer on command without anyone ever stopping and saying "wait, what the F*ck he just say?" 

the only tweets I see are posted by the libs 

image.gif