Geoff

Trumped

27,353 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

that pretty much covers anyone who has ever had an abortion 

How similar do you figure the circumstances are between Donald Trump allegedly getting his whores abortions vs. the people you’ve decided to accuse of “infanticide” ? 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

How similar do you figure the circumstances are between Donald Trump allegedly getting his whores abortions vs. the people you’ve decided to accuse of “infanticide” ? 

since i don't know the people involved, I can't begin to answer that question. 

i do know that a woman can't be forced to have an abortion, however. are those that do guilty of "infanticide"? 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

since i don't know the people involved, I can't begin to answer that question. 

i do know that a woman can't be forced to have an abortion, however. are those that do guilty of "infanticide"? 

I think that’s obviously a question of when you think a fetus becomes a human child.  Some people think that’s at conception.  It’s not an easy question to answer.  If you’re asking me if I think that terminating an unviable pregnancy is infanticide.  No I don’t.  Abortions are awful things.  

37 minutes ago, Lou said:

I didn't ask about unviable pregnancies 

Well, that category represents more then a solid portion of the abortions that are being called infanticide here.  My personal opinion is that I disagree with abortion as a procedure for healthy pregnancies.  It’s a difficult topic that I think doesn’t really have obviously right or wrong answers.  At least early on.  I think that it’s ultimatley a decision for a woman and her doctors.  I think that at some point, there should be cut off for simply unwanted pregnancies.  I don’t know what that is.  

Mostly, I think access to contraception should be very easy and that people should be educated on it.  I think there is plenty of work to be done in that area.

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Roger Stone filed a motion alleging that Mueller's office leaked his indictment to CNN.

I wonder who's more trustworthy. Roger Stone or Robert Mueller?