Geoff

Trumped

26,352 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

The redneck hillybilly white bread cracker-ass shitheads, like you and the all the other magas on this board who voted for him, were just too overwhelming in numbers to overcome.

your girl lost to DONALD TRUMP!!!

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Seriously Blarg, you’re a coward.

Hiding my posts won’t make Lou white.

I didn't hide your posts. Someone else must think you are a racist dumbass and should be censored. 

To quote a well respected member here on those actions taken,

I agree. 

Again, you seem to have your head so firmly implanted in your buttocks you can't see nobody supports what you are doing. I don't have the time to chase your idiocy around, there are a dozen other guys with moderator authority that are not on your side. You should quit the all night drinking and rage binges in your garage on the weekends.

20 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Some context to what happened in NZ. Some estimate the number of people the Fulani have killed this year to be in the thousands. Not a peep from the MSM.

https://spectator.org/massacres-in-new-zealand-and-nigeria/

Would you have us believe the MSM is pro-Muslim and anti-Christian?

Maybe nobody cares because those are all black people in shithole countries?

Those areas of Africa are in constant battle. Muslim vs Christian. Tribe vs tribe. Francophone vs Anglophone. If they can find a way to divide up and kill each other they do it. That's why it's not as newsworthy. Not that it's less egregious but that it's just a symptom of something way larger and ongoing.

What happened in New Zealand is something that doesn't happen in New Zealand. More of a developing story

20 hours ago, Blarg said:

Again, you seem to have your head so firmly implanted in your buttocks you can't see nobody supports what you are doing. I don't have the time to chase your idiocy around, there are a dozen other guys with moderator authority that are not on your side. You should quit the all night drinking and rage binges in your garage on the weekends.

Damn girl, chill. I even got hit in the buttocks just reading that. 

images.jpg

Now the Idiot-In-Chief is an expert on commercial aircraft.

Modern planes becoming "too complex to fly," Trump tweets

"Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly," the president tweeted. "Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are...needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great cost yet very little gain. I don't know about you, but I don't want Albert Einstein to be my pilot. I want great flying professionals that are allowed to easily and quickly take control of a plane!"

On 3/14/2019 at 7:39 PM, Make Angels Great Again said:

Naw, Keno and Video Poker. The two most stimulating games in town.

At least with both of these games, you have some control over the outcome of the game - in video poker, choosing which cards to keep and discard; in keno, choosing which numbers to play in each game.

43 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

"Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly," the president tweeted. "Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are...needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great cost yet very little gain. I don't know about you, but I don't want Albert Einstein to be my pilot. I want great flying professionals that are allowed to easily and quickly take control of a plane!"

“Old and simpler is far better”.

Always the shameless self-promoter.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Image result for signs of fascism

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Maybe something is up.  Trump was losing it this weekend.  

I mean he’s always nuts but more so the last couple of days. 

Sweet!  he's been boring brin lately