Geoff

Trumped

26,957 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tank said:

so how exactly were british police able to go into the ecuadorean embassy and haul assange out? embassy's are sovereign territory.

Ecuador invited them in.

22 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

So you agree with Trump and the feds that he should be arrested for aiding Manning in releasing the information?

He definitely should be arrested for aiding Russia in meddling in the 2016 elections. The Manning stuff I can be a bit more forgiving. 

15 minutes ago, Rico said:

He definitely should be arrested for aiding Russia in meddling in the 2016 elections. The Manning stuff I can be a bit more forgiving. 

But he isn't being arrested for the Russia stuff, he is being arrested for the Manning stuff

On 4/8/2019 at 3:15 PM, UndertheHalo said:

It’s open contempt for the rule of law.  Not playing around on murky or undefined issues.  

Trump somehow gets the idea that he is undisputed king, not the elected leader of a democracy.

On 4/11/2019 at 4:56 PM, Taylor said:

Some former Obama guy named Greg Craig is being indicted for lying.

"Greg Craig" has to be the shiftiest two-first-name name of all time.

His parents intended for him to go by "Gregory" but he's like naw F*ck that I'm Greg Craig 

3 hours ago, the dude abides said:

He must be studying firefighting during all of his executive time.

He just won the Masters and still finds the time to protect us all on twitter. 

I guess it burned to the ground which is sad news.   

59 minutes ago, Rico said:

I feel like there is a lot of cog dissonance with situation. We got upset (rightfully so if the comments were not taken out of context) with Omar and the 9/11 story. Yet we continue to support and be an ally of a nation that supports terror and helped produce a lot of those “people that did some things.” I know why we are allies and I get it. But with that friendship we have to be willing to accept the cost.

Having terrorists kill almost 3,000 of our people is terrible. Building a bomb to give to the Saudis to help them wage a shitty war that kills forty school children on a school bus in Yemen is just as shitty.

The bottom line on Yemen is that the Saudis aren't going to allow an Iranian backed regime to run the country and the civilian casualties get much worse if they're forced to use older cluster bombs and non-precision munitions because we decide not to sell them the good stuff anymore. Trying to halt the war now would just drag it out that much longer

18 hours ago, arch stanton said:

The bottom line on Yemen is that the Saudis aren't going to allow an Iranian backed regime to run the country and the civilian casualties get much worse if they're forced to use older cluster bombs and non-precision munitions because we decide not to sell them the good stuff anymore. Trying to halt the war now would just drag it out that much longer

I'm over being the world arms dealer. Fvck the Saudis.