Geoff

Trumped

27,381 posts in this topic

On 4/18/2019 at 3:22 PM, Blarg said:

But never between Hillary and the DNC. If she had only been chillin in the Twin Cities or having a beer at a Milwaulkie game before the election things could have turned out different. 

This was a lot of Hillary's problem. She considered several states where the margins were close to be in the bag, and she stopped campaigning there. Case in point: Florida.

4 hours ago, Lou said:

^^^ that guy is an English professor at Univ of Arkansas.

big lib 

I'm sure he's lying. Europeans love Trump!

"hello, kind person. I am Magnus from Denmark"

"greetings, my friend. I am David from America"

"we're sorry about your president "

i can see that happening. 

On 4/20/2019 at 3:51 PM, Taylor said:

I'm sure he's lying. Europeans love Trump!

Small sample, I grant you, but the three European friends who I am in regular contact with all believe that Trump is a moron.

10 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Small sample, I grant you, but the three European friends who I am in regular contact with all believe that Trump is a moron.

so do all the Americans I know. 

he still beat Hillary lol 

Last summer I spent 10 days in Europe.  98% of the people I came into contact with said nothing about Trump.  There was one gentleman that asked me what I thought about Trump, but that was it.

I know David Jolliffe is lying because he said 100%. 

13 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

No he didn't.

No, he did. You don't keep score in a basketball game by not giving full credit for three pointers. Trump's a douchnozzle, liar, narcissist, grifter and piece of shit of the highest order, but he won by the rules as far as the vote is concerned.

42 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Last summer I spent 10 days in Europe.  98% of the people I came into contact with said nothing about Trump.  There was one gentleman that asked me what I thought about Trump, but that was it.

I know David Jolliffe is lying because he said 100%. 

I won't question your validity of that statement but I recently went scuba diving off Malta and was wreck diving in Sardinia off the coast of Italy.  Multiple groups of foreigners swam toward me and while we couldn't talk down there we did use sign language to confirm Trumps a piece of shit.