Geoff

Trumped

27,351 posts in this topic

But other officials — including Europeans, Iraqis, members of both parties in Congress and some senior officials within the Trump administration — said Iran’s moves might mostly be defensive against what Tehran believes are provocative acts by Washington.

Either way, the questions about the underlying intelligence, and complaints by lawmakers that they had not been briefed on it, reflect a deep mistrust of Mr. Trump’s national security team.

It's OK, Trump is smart and knows better than those sissy military intelligence officials.

16 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

China on the other hand.....

they have oil fields in Iran.  It wasn’t that long ago that the Chinese were pretty vocal about defending that relationship by any means. 

The Chinese are making a big play in Africa right now. Pretty soon we'll be over with our troops defending African nations' sovereign rights and yada yada yada...

That place is the next middle east with rare earth metals instead of oil.

24 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The Chinese are making a big play in Africa right now. Pretty soon we'll be over with our troops defending African nations' sovereign rights and yada yada yada...

That place is the next middle east with rare earth metals instead of oil.

Yep, the Chinese are all over Africa.  Building lots of infrastructure as well. 

Never a dull day with this president. Some news sources are reporting that he is planning to invoke the Insurrection Act to remove all illegal aliens from the U.S. and also declare the country is full and can take no more people.

That will surely go over well.

Now I have go look up what the hell the Insurrection Act is. Never heard of it.

25 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Never a dull day with this president. Some news sources are reporting that he is planning to invoke the Insurrection Act to remove all illegal aliens from the U.S. and also declare the country is full and can take no more people.

That will surely go over well.

Now I have go look up what the hell the Insurrection Act is. Never heard of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act

It basically gives the president the power to declare martial law. 

In before one of the libertarians mentions Abe Lincoln.

54 minutes ago, Taylor said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act

It basically gives the president the power to declare martial law. 

In before one of the libertarians mentions Abe Lincoln.

Been trying to tell everyone this guy is going all in to never leave office.  His properties are finally paying off Russian debt. But in reality the AW Libertarians are good with it, long as you can call a libtard a libtard they love him. 

I need to add to that because really bad day at the golf course and seriously thinking of hanging it up and just play checkers with the pigeons in the park. The evangelicals now with this whole abortion thing heating up got their guy they want in there all of a sudden.  Same guy who donated to the Democratic party 3 years ago and is riding his enriching himself scam is your abortion guy.  You know many women aborted children with him, shit even Stormy Daniels let him nut on her tits when he was already an old fat fuck. Many a Trump abortion payoff has occurred.  But get me the court we want and your are our guy. 

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That is the most vague, open-ended statement i've ever read.

"At some point in human history, either Flynn or his lawyer were communicated something from either the admin or congress that might have affected his cooperation."

There are tapes.

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

. But in reality the AW Libertarians are good with it, long as you can call a libtard a libtard they love him. 

That’s true!

The fantastic economy we are enjoying also makes it tolerable 

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I need to add to that because really bad day at the golf course and seriously thinking of hanging it up and just play checkers with the pigeons in the park. The evangelicals now with this whole abortion thing heating up got their guy they want in there all of a sudden.  Same guy who donated to the Democratic party 3 years ago and is riding his enriching himself scam is your abortion guy.  You know many women aborted children with him, shit even Stormy Daniels let him nut on her tits when he was already an old fat fuck. Many a Trump abortion payoff has occurred.  But get me the court we want and your are our guy. 

Maybe lay off the Smirnov Ice and you’ll hit more greens

5 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That is the most vague, open-ended statement i've ever read.

"At some point in human history, either Flynn or his lawyer were communicated something from either the admin or congress that might have affected his cooperation."

some people did something... ?

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Obstruction of justice/ witness tampering via voice mail. These guys can't even criminal correctly. 

I’m sure they’ll be punished swiftly!

13 hours ago, Rico said:

Obstruction of justice/ witness tampering via voice mail. These guys can't even criminal correctly. 

Nothing like a biased judge.

It's over, Judge Sullivan.    Obstruction of justice?  Obstruction of something that never happened.

No worries.., Flynn's going to prison for "lying to the FBI".

13 hours ago, Adam said:

Trumps legacy should always and forever at least include his achievement in exposing media. 

couldn't agree with you more, adam. anyone who thinks the american media is an impartial reporter of what happens is delusional.

On 5/17/2019 at 1:58 PM, Make Angels Great Again said:

Either John Harwood is 6 foot 7 or Nadler is 4 foot 3.

I'm guessing it's the latter.

I doubt John Harwood is 6'7". 

However, James Comey is the "height" of hypocrisy at 6'8".