Geoff

Trumped

30,001 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

@RallyMo

I'm not sure I've defended Trump as much as question the validity of the accusations of criminal activity. When Pelosi says to the media Trump is involved in a cover up without being able to cite verifiable sources for the accusations, then I'm not defending Trump but rather stating the accusation has yet to show merit. And the more often these accusations occur without merit the less I am inclined to give those supporting these tactics any leeway. 

It's not a matter of Trump but the last two years of making accusations of wrongdoing that have never panned out. Trump, on his own, is a jerk of the highest order but the actions of the left in response to losing the election has been unreasonable. So much that they deserve to lose in the upcoming election along with senate seats. Which they probably will. 

I wasn't talking about you.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

It is of no use, that is an editorial comment. Maybe you don't understand the difference.

I wasn't talking about you.

16 hours ago, Rico said:

Trump's big mistake was not contacting the FBI when he found out the Russians had hacked the Dems.  (months before it became public via wikileaks.)

The Russians did not hack the Dems.

4 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all. He's a con man extraordinaire. You see completely decent people defend this grifter on this board regularly. That's from peole with significant reservations about the guy. The buy in from the fully invested is straight up massive.

There are people on this board who continually call this POTUS a con man, etc. but they never contribute facts to back up their accusations.

6 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

There are people on this board who continually call this POTUS a con man, etc. but they never contribute facts to back up their accusations.

Trump University.

So what's everyone's plans for the upcoming holiday weekend?

Actress Julianna Margulies told Stephen Colbert on Monday that she would have recurring nightmares about Trump and was going "insane". She credits the New York Times and NPR for saving her mind.

These people are demented.

the_late_show_with_stephen_colbert_-_jul

MARGULIES: I was in a boardroom. There was a long table, and it was just the guy who's in the Oval Office right now sitting there, and I walked in, and I was screaming, screaming, don't you care about the next gen-- I mean, I was going crazy at him and screaming and yelling, and that was 2016. I woke up in a sweat and I went, ‘Oh, my God I've gone insane and I have to stop reading the news at night.’

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2019/05/21/actress-julianna-margulies-turns-nyt-npr-protect-her-trump

She's not aging well, but then again I could say the same about myself.

But really, these people are just messed up. She's enormously wealthy and successful, but also allowing Trump to drive her insane. Lighten up and enjoy life!

15 hours ago, Crampknees said:

that the best you got?

You need a hug or a jelly burrito?

Guacamole and chips with sea salt sounds good.

21 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Two types of jelly burritos to choose from at the stadium.  The Mo Vaughn or Joe Blanton. 

What about the Colon?  Or is the stadium not big enough?