Geoff

Trumped

28,369 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Question for you, yv. What could Trump do that would cause you to lose faith in him, or even consider no longer supporting him? I'm not trying to be snarky or "gotcha" with this question. I guess I'm legitimately curious about how Trump supports think and what they most value.

That's why I'm here, too. I like to know what the left and never-trumpers think about. Much better for me than in-person.

To answer your question ~ there isn't anything that would make me lose faith in Trump.

And guess what? I don't believe the "other women" stories. He denied them, and I believe him.

21 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

That's why I'm here, too. I like to know what the left and never-trumpers think about. Much better for me than in-person.

To answer your question ~ there isn't anything that would make me lose faith in Trump.

And guess what? I don't believe the "other women" stories. He denied them, and I believe him.

I'm not anti-Trump as I do like some of what he's doing. This statement puts him on the same level as Jesus. There isn't a single politician or elected official that I would ever say that about. 

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm not anti-Trump as I do like some of what he's doing. This statement puts him on the same level as Jesus. There isn't a single politician or elected official that I would ever say that about. 

Okay, I'm not putting Trump up there with Jesus, but I honestly answered your question. 

What would he have to do for you not to hate him ~ other than resign.

Edited by yvangelfan

3 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Okay, I'm not putting Trump up there with Jesus, but I honestly answered your question. 

What would he have to do for you not to hate him ~ other than resign.

I didn't ask the question. I think Taylor did. I don't hate Trump as I think he's ding some good things. He does some bad things too. 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I didn't ask the question. I think Taylor did. I don't hate Trump as I think he's ding some good things. He does some bad things too. 

The only thing I've seen Trump do that I would consider bad was the garbage talk on Access Hollywood. 

Anything that is said or implied by the left or media I have to actually see or research to believe.

2 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

Anytime I hear a diehard Bernie or Trump supporter excuse away things, I just think of this:

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What if he suddenly came out in support of open borders?

You got me there. 

And I thought of something else, too. If he hunted like his sons do, I wouldn't even consider him.

No pictures, please.

37 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

You got me there. 

And I thought of something else, too. If he hunted like his sons do, I wouldn't even consider him.

No pictures, please.

How about Trump being responsible for more gun control than Obama was for 8 years?

It's sad that Congress has to pass a bill to ensure that the president won't violate the Constitution by declaring war on Iran.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/house-votes-to-restrain-trump-on-war-with-iran-setting-up-showdown-with-the-senate/2019/07/12/1305584e-a4bb-11e9-bd56-eac6bb02d01d_story.html?utm_term=.e03c7065cc03

I wonder what excuse the Republicans (the party that loves the Constitution) in the Senate will come up with when they vote against the bill.

18 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

The only thing I've seen Trump do that I would consider bad was the garbage talk on Access Hollywood. 

Anything that is said or implied by the left or media I have to actually see or research to believe.

You don't think his tweets are "reality show" like?   Has any POTUS ever put out the statements via whatever method, that he's put out on Twitter?

Isn't that un-presidential like?  

I will say that it was ballsy of him to walk on North Korean soil.