Geoff

Trumped

24,503 posts in this topic

I've been in Chicago all week on a business trip.  Locked up in a conference room from 8:30am to 6:00pm.  Wheeeee!!!  

I walk back to my hotel, thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner.  I've done the ribs thing.  I've done the pizza and pasta thing.  I'm ready for a steak!  A steak with a big baked potato.

So, I approach my hotel room and there's a riot ... errrrrr ... demonstration going on because apparently Trump is in town and the BLM folks aren't happy about it.  I was fortunate enough to slip into the hotel without being beaten .... errrrrr ... handed a flier by the BLM.  

Look like I'll be having room service.  Thank Trump!

dick

Exactly what his campaign manager will push to turn the story into if he's worth anything. 

Be afraid, you poor, victimized, marginalized middle class white people.  That's the story they'll make it out to be if liberals crow too much over it. And it will work. 

Exactly what his campaign manager will push to turn the story into if he's worth anything. 

Be afraid, you poor, victimized, marginalized middle class white people.  That's the story they'll make it out to be if liberals crow too much over it. And it will work. 

If his campaign manager calls out the unfairness of being forced into having room service instead of a nice meal out in a city restaurant, so be it.  

Anyway, room service ordered.  7oz grilled center cut filet, mashed potatoes, Caesar salad and a bottle of Liberty School cab.  (AJ - that's what you order when you have a $250 Per Diem.  I actually wanted the salmon, but the center cut was more expensive.)

I look forward to the day when I can pay for at least half of that!

Feel the Bern!

And what a national embarrassment the bloody stool was today. Trump doesn't kill hundreds of black kids a day. Trump doesn't use their anger for political gains.

I love Chicago but the LIBERALS who control Chicago thought they'd be clever and let the ******** go crazy and make Trump look like a ********* hater and try to hurt him. What a bunch of ***** media. They can TRY to use ******* *** tactics, but it BACKFIRED. Idiots.

And what a national embarrassment the bloody stool was today. Trump doesn't kill hundreds of black kids a day. Trump doesn't use their anger for political gains.

I love Chicago but the LIBERALS who control Chicago thought they'd be clever and let the ******** go crazy and make Trump look like a ********* hater and try to hurt him. What a bunch of ***** media. They can TRY to use ******* *** tactics, but it BACKFIRED. Idiots.

Oh like Trump didn't know a klan rally in the south side would turn ugly. I say bull****

Oh like Trump didn't know a klan rally in the south side would turn ugly. I say bull****

Klan rally? Get real.

South Side? You mean at one of the the most prestigious schools in America? The school should be able to operate without thug neighbors going ********. Imagine if USC was actually a top respected school and they had to worry about ***** invading and disrupting every time they allowed an undeserving student in because they had the money to pay? Can you see the point now?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Trump 2016!

More like BLACKFIRED amirite

I could give a s**t about the politician.  It's his bat-s**t crazy supports and bat-s**t crazy detractors that I'm concerned with.  

Anyway, room service ordered.  7oz grilled center cut filet, mashed potatoes, Caesar salad and a bottle of Liberty School cab.  (AJ - that's what you order when you have a $250 Per Diem.  I actually wanted the salmon, but the center cut was more expensive.)

Damn dude if you ordered that from room service with a $250 Per Diem means you had to fork out the other $300.