Geoff

Trumped

26,357 posts in this topic

The protesters are violating federal law, H.R. 347-2012.

This law does not allow for protesting of any type in an area under protection by the Secret Service, including places where individuals under Secret Service protection are temporarily located. It is a crime punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

I wonder what the odds are of the Obama justice department prosecuting these people.

Fwd: fwd: fwd:

I thought I was one cool, important employee when I needed to travel for the companies I worked for. I then began to despise it. I can see if you hate your homelife or if you life in Yuma and want a reprieve but travelling for business kinda sucks even with fancy perks (they get old very fast).

I used to travel a lot. At a certain point I realized I spent more time talking to the hotel staff than family or friends. Best decision I ever made was to change to a job that didn't travel a lot, probably saved my life in the long run. 

I used to travel a lot. At a certain point I realized I spent more time talking to the hotel staff than family or friends. Best decision I ever made was to change to a job that didn't travel a lot, probably saved my life in the long run. 

Until the meteor lands on your house some weekday night and you're home because you aren't on travel and the Angels suck.

Bartender ... we need to cut this one off.

Whatever, I'm done anyways, just enjoyed a little impromptu Trump rally at the local Taco John's and I've had enough tater tots to keep me in dreamland for a while.

Goodnight and Trump 2016!

Whatever, I'm done anyways, just enjoyed a little impromptu Trump rally at the local Taco John's and I've had enough tater tots to keep me in dreamland for a while.

Goodnight and Trump 2016!

54582299.jpg