Geoff

Trumped

19,943 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2018 at 1:30 AM, UndertheHalo said:

I’ve honestly never heard anything positive about them.  Methodology is shit apparently. 

Of course the prognosticators haven’t exactly been accurate lately.  So who knows. 

According to gallup the conman has had an approval of 8-13% among black voters. Turns out you have to be unthreatened by white nationalism in order to approve of white nationalism.  

Pretty much everyone I know who admits they voted for Trump is a prejudice person. They may not like that they're prejudice, they don't brag about it, but they are. Once someone has racism in their heart its tough to get out.  

22 minutes ago, MuellerTime said:

According to gallup the conman has had an approval of 8-13% among black voters. Turns out you have to be unthreatened by white nationalism in order to approve of white nationalism.  

Pretty much everyone I know who admits they voted for Trump is a prejudice person. They may not like that they're prejudice, they don't brag about it, but they are. Once someone has racism in their heart its tough to get out.  

These kind of statements is why the left lost to Trump. Labeling people you don't agree with is stupid. 

9 hours ago, Lou said:

Dr Dorr or Accelerate?

Thoughts on Pavel?

btw, thanks for the invite. 

Not my party. I've been trying to find a date for @Tank and I. He wants to go. My buddy has a box for Sat and he got in a fight with his wife so she bailed. If you come out I'll buy you a beer and give you a couple losers.

9 hours ago, Lou said:

Dr Dorr or Accelerate?

Thoughts on Pavel?

btw, thanks for the invite. 

Definitely not Dr. Dorr. I've lost too many times with Pavel. I'll probably use Accelerate on top and try to get a longshot underneath. 

22 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

No parade for Mango.

Apparently, solid gold tanks cost more than they thought.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/16/trump-military-parade-expected-to-cost-80-million-more-than-estimated.html

I'm not remotely a fan of these kind of parades. It is indeed curious though why the 1991 parade, even taking inflation into account, was so dramatically less costly than what they were estimating. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Not my party. I've been trying to find a date for @Tank and I. He wants to go. My buddy has a box for Sat and he got in a fight with his wife so she bailed. If you come out I'll buy you a beer and give you a couple losers.

yeah, my buddy used to do that for the Final Four every year.

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

I'm not remotely a fan of these kind of parades. It is indeed curious though why the 1991 parade, even taking inflation into account, was so dramatically less costly than what they were estimating. 

Trump can't do anything without also trying to enrich himself and his buddies.