Geoff

Trumped

22,300 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Schildog said:

Now he's wanting network projections to be the determination of elections rather than actually counting ballots. 

What's with Florida and their inability to handle ballot counting? How are they finding ballots days later? Bugs had the right idea

Image result for Florida breaking off gif

59 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s wild to me that voting isn’t standardized across the country.  This shit is crazy. 

It's either gross incompetence or actual fraud. Either of which lead you to question the accuracy of the election results

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's either gross incompetence or actual fraud. Either of which lead you to question the accuracy of the election results

“Florida accepts overseas/military ballots through Nov. 16, (provided they were postmarked by Nov. 6),”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/as-nation-observes-veterans-day-trump-calls-for-blocking-military-votes/

Are you in favor of disenfranchising military voters?

13 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

“Florida accepts overseas/military ballots through Nov. 16, (provided they were postmarked by Nov. 6),”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/as-nation-observes-veterans-day-trump-calls-for-blocking-military-votes/

Are you in favor of disenfranchising military voters?

Horrible.  I remember this happening once before.  It sucks and should be absolutely illegal.

10 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Horrible.  I remember this happening once before.  It sucks and should be absolutely illegal.

Based on YK's post, Florida has until today to get the ballots. Trump's problem is he speaks when he has no idea WTF he's talking about. What's happening in Florida seems to be more than the outstanding military ballots 

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

That's a great trait for a President to have, and that trait rather than the alternative is the best case scenario with him. He's a truly terrible person. 

Man...I think you've been reading my posts too much.

On 11/10/2018 at 8:25 PM, UndertheHalo said:

Also, as always he’s horrifically ill informed.  The man doesn’t give a shit about learning about California’s problems.  He’ll blame anything other then climate change.  Which is a primary driver behind this. 

It was his daily noisemaker that gets the two sides yelling at each other. Don't even give him the credit that it was even some horrifically lame attempt to solve the issue that failed because of a cognitive insufficiency. It was cynical piece of propaganda that steadily progresses the administration to their endgame. And surprise, it worked. Again. He's already had two new ones since. It's such a predictable pattern. This thread illustrates it as well as anything. I mean we KNOW he believes in global climate change. Granted it was about 700 noise makers ago.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-climate-change-golf-course-223436

Unsurprisingly what he says may not actually be what he believes in the slightest.

8 hours ago, RallyMo said:

That's a great trait for a President to have, and that trait rather than the alternative is the best case scenario with him. He's a truly terrible person. 

"If I had a son..."