Geoff

Trumped

24,616 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm still upset I couldn't keep my own health plan and doctor in 2014. Obama told me I could. He lied. There's a whole thread about it.

All politicians lie. So what else is new? 

Hey FS!  I finally lost my health plan after all the calls to Covered Ca. Haven't had one since. 

And now Gavin Newsome is planning to bring back the Individual Mandate policy, which will cost me a penalty of $2500 for NOT HAVING HEALTH INSURANCE.

54 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Gross

Waaa!  Actually my real Barbacoa is bad ass.  I may have to challenge Lou but I never heard of Birria but that looks like something I should try. 

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

55 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

I WAS THERE 2 DAYS AGO.  We checked it out to see how things looked. There wasn't a Park Ranger at the entrance, because of the closure, so we could just drive in.  This story is misleading.

My brother in law was there a couple days ago and also said it was fine. These stories are fear mongering bullshit. The park stayed open btw.

https://www.pe.com/2019/01/10/joshua-tree-national-park-to-open-thursday-amid-attempts-to-clean-up-2-destroyed-trees-unsanitary-conditions/

22 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Fox affiliate Q13 in Seattle has fired a video editor who doctored Trump's address to have him sticking his tongue out and licking his lips. He also made the president look very, very orange.

Buh-bye, Trump hater! Good luck getting another job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZLs11uSg-A

I can't tell the difference between the footage on the left and the footage on the right.

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

My brother in law was there a couple days ago and also said it was fine. These stories are fear mongering bullshit. The park stayed open btw.

https://www.pe.com/2019/01/10/joshua-tree-national-park-to-open-thursday-amid-attempts-to-clean-up-2-destroyed-trees-unsanitary-conditions/

Its kind of like the Washington Posts failed attempt to blame deaths in the national parks on the shutdown.  

Three dead in national park system accidents as shutdown wears on

Then of all people CNN says.

7 people have died in national parks since the shutdown began. But that's not unusual.

"While the design currently being constructed was informed by what we learned in the prototypes, it does not replicate those designs," said Waldman. "The steel bollard design is internally reinforced with materials that require time and multiple industrial tools to breach, thereby providing U.S. Border Patrol agents additional response time to affect a successful law enforcement resolution. In the event that one of the steel bollards becomes damaged, it is quick and cost-effective to repair.

5 hours ago, Lou said:

I don't think it's ok, especially when it's from someone I know personally. I don't give a rat's ass if it comes from a politician because they're all lying pieces of shit.

now, the reactive mindless/faux outrage, it brings me joy. 

barbacoa? ok, but I prefer birria. 

You spelled beer wrong.

1 hour ago, nate said:

I guess he knew that if his campaign pledge was that he was going to build a wall and make Americans who lost their homes pay for it wouldn't have worked.

He really is dumb.  Texas/Red State, Florida/Red State, Puerto Rico/He can't find it on a map so he moves on to California thinking Blue State. For one you Simple Simons in OC are all Red State and the place he called Pleasure, well good friend lost his mother there but trust me, they are Red State up there.   You could give this shit stain 5 pieces to a puzzle and he would never fit them together. 

16 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

If you educated yourself like Lou and I did you would know that is the correct spelling for goat beer. 

I have made it a point to distance myself from goats for all of the right reasons. 

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

lmao

I honesty think you may be retarded.  

I know Trump is retarded, but explain to us how Acosta’s report is favorable to your 2019 position. Other than that FOX News somehow spinned it for their own retards.  

When explaining to us, don’t forget the 3 foot chain link fence a Mexican midget could jump over.

Edited by calscuf

20 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I'm sure the Joshua Tree twitter feed is part of the fear mongering bullshit

https://www.nps.gov/jotr/learn/news/joshua-tree-national-park-to-temporarily-close-for-cleanup-and-repair.htm?fbclid=IwAR1mTyFCOaEvuqsYrw7g1NFatQL9xDT8tvmQn93FTzMjdtBtb6D8Gguhqb0

While the vast majority of those who visit Joshua Tree National Park do so in a responsible manner, there have been incidents of new roads being created by motorists and the destruction of Joshua trees in recent days that have precipitated the closure. 

Edited by yk9001

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

I know Trump is retarded, but explain to us how Acosta’s report is favorable to your 2019 position. Other than that FOX News somehow spinned it for their own retards.  

When explaining to us, don’t forget the 3 foot chain link fence a Mexican midget could jump over.

The board magas support a literal imbecile

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

My guess would be:  "Hi.  I'm Jim Acosta.  I'm at a location along the US/Mexico border where there is fencing.  Locals tell us it's very safe here."

So ... things are safe where there's a wall/fence/barrier?