Geoff

Trumped

27,761 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I am going to have a house full of Trump supporting Cowboy fans here tonight.  If the Rams win I am sure it was rigged and I get called Hillary. 

Ts & Ps, my friend.

Saturday morning's Tweet storm:

Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin’ James Comey, a total sleaze!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)January 12, 2019

...Funny thing about James Comey. Everybody wanted him fired, Republican and Democrat alike. After the rigged & botched Crooked Hillary investigation, where she was interviewed on July 4th Weekend, not recorded or sworn in, and where she said she didn’t know anything (a lie),....— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2019

....the FBI was in complete turmoil (see N.Y. Post) because of Comey’s poor leadership and the way he handled the Clinton mess (not to mention his usurpation of powers from the Justice Department). My firing of James Comey was a great day for America. He was a Crooked Cop......— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2019

.....who is being totally protected by his best friend, Bob Mueller, & the 13 Angry Democrats - leaking machines who have NO interest in going after the Real Collusion (and much more) by Crooked Hillary Clinton, her Campaign, and the Democratic National Committee. Just Watch!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2019

I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President. At the same time, & as I have often said, getting along with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. I fully expect that someday we will have good relations with Russia again!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2019

34 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Saturday morning's Tweet storm:

Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin’ James Comey, a total sleaze!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)January 12, 2019

...Funny thing about James Comey. Everybody wanted him fired, Republican and Democrat alike. After the rigged & botched Crooked Hillary investigation, where she was interviewed on July 4th Weekend, not recorded or sworn in, and where she said she didn’t know anything (a lie),....— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2019

....the FBI was in complete turmoil (see N.Y. Post) because of Comey’s poor leadership and the way he handled the Clinton mess (not to mention his usurpation of powers from the Justice Department). My firing of James Comey was a great day for America. He was a Crooked Cop......— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2019

.....who is being totally protected by his best friend, Bob Mueller, & the 13 Angry Democrats - leaking machines who have NO interest in going after the Real Collusion (and much more) by Crooked Hillary Clinton, her Campaign, and the Democratic National Committee. Just Watch!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2019

I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President. At the same time, & as I have often said, getting along with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. I fully expect that someday we will have good relations with Russia again!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2019

Fan

T

A

S

T

I

C

Post. 

On 1/11/2019 at 4:53 PM, calscuf said:

Ha ha, everyone hates New Mexicans, too!

19 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Everything is fine and even New Mexico can be saved.  Just change the name to Not Mexico and he will never notice. 

Enjoy being on the side with Trump. 

13 hours ago, calscuf said:

He must be a stickler for proper formatting.

I don't get it. It was very readable to me and wasn't fwd;fwd;fwd;fwd.  I don't even get those emails.

This is a Trump thread so I posted Trump tweets from yesterday. I don't see the problem.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

I don't get it. It was very readable to me and wasn't fwd;fwd;fwd;fwd.  I don't even get those emails.

This is a Trump thread so I posted Trump tweets from yesterday. I don't see the problem.

honestly, I don't either. I found it much easier to read than a bunch of "real" tweets. 

The failing New York Times stole my Trump is a Russian asset story.  They didn't even list me as a contributor. If my lawyer should ask you saw I broke that story well before they did. I threw my bread pudding against the wall when I saw that.