Geoff

Trumped

26,496 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Nothing classes up a Big Mac like a silver serving dish.

Reminds me of when Ross Perot and a few friends founded Perot Systems, and pics would show the founders back then in suits and ties sitting down to a formal breakfast of.....wait for it....

Cereal 

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

The media will not heart this.

Last years BBQ got one of the Clemson players to say it was the best meal of his life.

48 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Reminds me of when Ross Perot and a few friends founded Perot Systems, and pics would show the founders back then in suits and ties sitting down to a formal breakfast of.....wait for it....

Cereal 

Read that it's a common trait of recently obscenely wealthy. Similarly to why Jobs always wore the same turtleneck/nuthugger jeans, they somehow rationalize that the less time worrying about food or other mundane tasks, the more time they have to making money. Bill Gates has a similar diet it seems to Trump

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/bill-gates-he-eats-big-macs-for-lunch-and-schedules-every-minute/

13 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Read that it's a common trait of recently obscenely wealthy. Similarly to why Jobs always wore the same turtleneck/nuthugger jeans, they somehow rationalize that the less time worrying about food or other mundane tasks, the more time they have to making money. Bill Gates has a similar diet it seems to Trump

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/bill-gates-he-eats-big-macs-for-lunch-and-schedules-every-minute/

Doesn't Buffett have a burger and a dairy queen ice cream every day as well?

21 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Doesn't Buffett have a burger and a dairy queen ice cream every day as well?

He's enough of a fan that he bought DQ. Sees candies too.

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Tim Cook eats a cockmeat sandwich w/ extra mayo daily I'm told.

Yes. You were told this. We believe you. Right rest of the board?

37 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

I think Buffett has a McMuffin, or some type of fast food breakfast every day.

He also lives in the same home he bought in 1958 for $31,500.

(Source: https://www.thestreet.com/story/14289574/1/warren-buffett-s-junk-food-diet-has-gotten-him-to-87-should-you-follow-it.html)

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Last years BBQ got one of the Clemson players to say it was the best meal of his life.

So Trevor didn't have a good time and didn't enjoy the fast food?

That the president can spend half a day browsing and lording over fast food items is that much less time he can f*ck up something else.

Win-win for everyone involved (except their arteries)

Erin Burnett on CNN is upset that Trump made a joke about Melania making salads.

ERIN BURNETT: How in the world do you not perceive that as sexist —

SCOTT JENNINGS: Uh…

ERIN BURNETT: — to say the assumption that his wife’s gonna go make salads for the bunch of football players? (snickering)

SCOTT JENNINGS Uh, I —

ERIN BURNETT: What is she, like, the cook?

SCOTT JENNINGS: I think you — you might be overreading this one.

ERIN BURNETT: I’m not overreading it! He made a joke that was sexist about women. (stammering) I guess what we’re agreeing with is whether it’s funny and whether humor is something that’s serious. I feel pretty strongly it’s a sexist thing to say.

10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Erin Burnett on CNN is upset that Trump made a joke about Melania making salads.

ERIN BURNETT: How in the world do you not perceive that as sexist —

SCOTT JENNINGS: Uh…

ERIN BURNETT: — to say the assumption that his wife’s gonna go make salads for the bunch of football players? (snickering)

SCOTT JENNINGS Uh, I —

ERIN BURNETT: What is she, like, the cook?

SCOTT JENNINGS: I think you — you might be overreading this one.

ERIN BURNETT: I’m not overreading it! He made a joke that was sexist about women. (stammering) I guess what we’re agreeing with is whether it’s funny and whether humor is something that’s serious. I feel pretty strongly it’s a sexist thing to say.

so you spend all day transcribing a network you loathe?