Geoff

Trumped

25,953 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

Mueller should have gone to AW detective training. Thing would have been over by now. 

he'd also be an expert on the run-on-contact play and TJ surgery by now.

what a slacker.

13 hours ago, the dude abides said:

This may be the biggest pot/kettle moment in the history of mankind.

i feel privileged and honored to have witnessed this.

You feel privileged because you're white.

Really, you guys really didn't know who constructed the now famous wailing wall? Let me give you a couple hints, there were no Muslims and the architect was part of the slaughter of the Innocents. The area was under rule of a king who was allied with Rome. 

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Really, you guys really didn't know who constructed the now famous wailing wall? Let me give you a couple hints, there were no Muslims and the architect was part of the slaughter of the Innocents. The area was under rule of a king who was allied with Rome. 

Blarg it wa a jok... 

Nevermind.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Palestinians maybe? 

I got it, it was actually spot on.  Blarg has gotten so MAGA hot that he only laughs if there are crying gifs of Hillary supporters.   

26 minutes ago, Geoff said:

What?!  Compromise?!?!  Get the f**k outta here!!!

Dick Durbin has just said that he won't support this new offer.

They will NOT give Trump a wall, period. Even if the government remains closed for two more years, or six if Trump wins reelection. No wall. Nada.

Democrats will probably not accept this. It will be their loss. Trump will say he went the extra mile but the Dems were unwilling to negotiate. Then he will declare a national emergency and build the wall.

41 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Democrats will probably not accept this. It will be their loss. Trump will say he went the extra mile but the Dems were unwilling to negotiate. Then he will declare a national emergency and build the wall.

Why don’t we wait and see what the president is actually offering @fan_since79

There are plenty of republicans who are vehemently opposed to even DACA amnesty. 

Also, you may recall that the republicans promised to make a deal on DACA last year.  As far as I know they never moved to make good on that. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Pelosi released a statement (before the speech) and said whatever he's offering is "unacceptable". There will be no wall, period.

I imagine Schumer will weigh in soon. McConnell will bring this to the floor next week. 

47 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Pelosi released a statement (before the speech) and said whatever he's offering is "unacceptable". There will be no wall, period.

I imagine Schumer will weigh in soon. McConnell will bring this to the floor next week. 

The Dems are and idiot.