Sign in to follow this  
RallyPanda

Trout & Pujols double bobblehead

16 posts in this topic

First off, my apologies if this is in the wrong forum, it's my first time doing this and I'm still fairly new here.

Anyway...I have 1 of these bad boys available for sale, anybody interested? I'm located in Victorville, either you can come pick it up from me or I can ship it to you. Send me a private message if you wanna talk, thanks! ;)

post-2554-0-64504900-1460497415_thumb.jp

post-2554-0-98566400-1460497418_thumb.jp

post-2554-0-09015400-1460497422_thumb.jp

​Chuck, my bad! Shall I just delete this one and create a new one in the proper category or can you just move it for me somehow?

Looney, thanks for killing my sales, J/K LOL! But you're right, I saw a ton of them in the stadium missing arms, luckily the 2 I got were fine.

Next time I get a bobblehead from the stadium I'll definitely be checking it out to make sure it has all it's appendages on the spot.  

Do you think if you sit on it for a while the price will go up?(not literal sitting)  Two potential future hall of famers.

i saw one on ebay for $28 so was hoping you might be somewhere near that. 

the toughest part of this transaction will be you finding the time to drive in from victorville and take me to lunch. but don't worry, my schedule is pretty open on sundays.